Bank Holiday Weekend Plans

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Bank Holiday Weekend Plans

Post by Kwacky »

Anyone up to anything?

Might nip out for a couple of beers tonight

Wifey is working tomorrow so I'll be cleaning Kwak and the Honda. I might get out on the MV if I've got time.

Sunday is daytime drinking. Going to the pub with some mates to watch the football

No plans yet for Monday.
Cav
Your Bike: 2009 ZX6R

Re: Bank Holiday Weekend Plans

Post by Cav »

I've got plenty of wedding things to be sorting, final payments to make and sleep to be caught up on.

I'm hoping we can actually have some chill time together and probably take the dog for her first swim (y)
bb41
Your Bike: GSXR750

Post by bb41 »

Attempting to move the pig sty again, last weekend they didn't come out for long enough to dismantle and move ..hot weather should get them out

At some point removing old cement in between bricks on chimney Breast

Cutting main branches on a huge Mimosa tree as it's over growing into guttering and garage , let it just die off just in case birds are nesting in the dense overgrowth.. should be ready to dismantle in October time ..I'll make sure it doesn't get out of hand under my custodianship

Last weekend we were walking the dogs early doors and the enormous bang nearly scared us all witless until I remembered the Didcot power station cooling towers were coming down.

I'm about 15 miles from where they were but it was still a huge explosion... I could see them in the distance from my house as it's on top of the hill looking across Oxfordshire... I miss seeing them, they were always my focal point when coming back home when I was living away

Anyways I digress.. BH Monday ..nothing planned as such so maybe continue on trying to clear the garden ..seems to be taking ages to get it under control
Live each day as your last as one day you'll be right !!
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

Quiet weekend then bb41...

The Nutz household is away camping this weekend. Car is all packed and we're off to pick up the caravan shortly.

The rest of the weekend with hopefully consist of having fun with the kids, eating too much, and drinking too much.. heading back on Tuesday.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
bb41
Your Bike: GSXR750

Post by bb41 »

D6Nutz wrote:Quiet weekend then bb41...

The Nutz household is away camping this weekend. Car is all packed and we're off to pick up the caravan shortly.

The rest of the weekend with hopefully consist of having fun with the kids, eating too much, and drinking too much.. heading back on Tuesday.
Sounds like bliss ..unfortunately with animals there is always something to do... pigs are a bit stressful in the heat as they don't cope too well ..

Enjoy the mini hols
Live each day as your last as one day you'll be right !!
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

Had an accidental big night last night. A quiet dinner with a friend turned into a 3am finish. I feel very rusty this morning.

Be a lazy day today then fly to Perth on Sunday for a week in head office to officially BE BACK AT WORK!!
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

And just what you want with a hangover, there is not one but two chainsaws going hammer and tongs next door. (gah)
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.