GMP unmarked HGV

The news and your views about biking
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Re: GMP unmarked HGV

Post by Rossgo »

Blade I like your 0 tolerance approach. Personally if the country can bring this to light then I'd back it
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

Cheers Rossgo.

Ironically I wrote that after drinking a beer but being very sincere I did stop and consider if there was any chance I would need to drive again today before flipping the lid on the bottle and it was only one bottle but I won't drive even after one beer.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

This Morning there was an article in the news about a youngster drink driving and killing 2 of his mates after an accident. The mum of one of the killed kids said that these guy who drink drive (she had forgiven this lad for killing her son and his mate) but she said that these people who drink drive start with 1 and drive= drove home fine next week 2 beers = drove him fine and it keeps going up because everything goes well until the guy is so pissed he has an accident.

I agree with this principle of what happens and at what stage do you really day 5 units or whatever it is, is fine , how is any fine? 0 tolenece approach is the way forward I personally agree with this
R34PER
Your Bike: Yamaha XJ6-N

Post by R34PER »

I agree with the zero tolerance approach, it helps clear it up for the people that may have 1 or 2 with a meal then also. It's much easier to say if you drink anything at all, don't drive. Which is also my approach. I had a beer with my dinner tonight so the trip I needed to make to the shop was put on hold until tomorrow.