1st Service done and I seem to have another bike returned

The news and your views about biking
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Re: 1st Service done and I seem to have another bike returne

Post by duke63 »

Make a complaint to BMW UK. I'm sure they might be interested on how this dealership treats its customers.
Godzilla
Your Bike:

Post by Godzilla »

As stated before get an Audi, top after sales service.

They replaced the spoiler on the TT I had because it stopped extending. Was out of warranty buy a month. £800 job (just the parts) done FOC as a courtesy.

Also I pointed out a scratch I thought they had done at a service (on the sill below drivers door) they sprayed that FOC and did a scratch near the drivers door handle FOC at the same time.

I know actually think they probably didnt do the scratch in the first place (facepalm)
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

My boss had loads of problems with his new 520. It went into limp mode on the fast lane of the M6. Twice they repaired the gearbox before they finally replaced it. Then it started playing up again. My boss kicked off until they accepted the car was a dud and he could have a new one. Cheeky fecks tried to charge him for transferring extras from his old car to the new one.
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

Blade wrote:
Bratty wrote:I don't know how you kept your cool mate he was obviously a right twonk
Tbh it was probably because coming off night shift I was tied and subdued but I'm glad I did keep my cool as it just made him look worse as at no point did me or my wife let ourselves down and lower ourselves to his level.
Jeez mate, you did well, I would've spun of my dial, especially after night shift!! I turn in to the hulk attitude wise post nightshift.

I had a run in with our Toyota dealer over a clutch replacement. Still had problems when we traded it for the Subaru. The service manager had a similar attitude to your man. Very hard to deal with. Luckily I never had to deal with him post nightshift!! ]:)
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

Sorry to hear that kiwikrasher I know how annoying and frustrating it is.