Congratulations John Ingram

Professional and amateur racing chat and results WARNING - MAY CONTAIN RACE RESULTS
Spudda
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650 aka 'Doris'

Congratulations John Ingram

Post by Spudda »

Close friend of Moonie and Pitty has a BSB ride

The Morello Racing Kawasaki team has announced that John Ingram will step-up to the MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship, replacing Peter Baker on the squad's Superbike.

'The Ram' will make his return to the UK's premier motorcycle racing series this weekend at Snetterton, stepping-up from the Pirelli National Superstock 1000 Championship where he contested the opening two rounds for the team. He will be replaced on the Superstock machine for the Snetterton round by Hungarian rider David Juhasz, a former Hungarian Superstock champion.

Ingram has raced in MCE BSB previously in 2007 for the final two rounds on the SMT Yamaha where he recorded a best finish of 17that Donington Park. Now, as he prepares for his return, he is looking forward to helping develop the Morello Racing Kawasaki Superbike.

Ingram said: "I'm over the moon to be given this chance, in fact I was a bit shocked when Steve asked me if I would ride the Superbike, it's such a great opportunity for me. I want to help move the bike forward for Steve and the team because they've all worked so hard this year.

"My aim at Snetterton is to just get a feel for the bike and then start to move it on from where it's been so far. I want to do a better job, and I believe I can. Basically we've got to get out there, see where we are and look to get further up the order as soon as possible. My first aim is just to get a point, and then on from there. I have to thank Steve and everyone at Morello Racing for this opportunity, and I hope I can give them the results they deserve."

Team Owner Steve Buckenham concluded: "I'm delighted to have been able to get John on the Superbike. He's a very good rider and brings a lot of experience. We've all got the same aims, which are to bring the bike on, getting it closer and closer to the sharp end as the season rolls on.

"Obviously we are disappointed that Peter is no longer with us, but we wish him well for the future. Now we need to concentrate on helping John get the job done. He's really excited and I'm really excited to see how keen he is. We're looking forward to Snetterton and hope this will be the big turning point in the season for Morello Racing."
It's Nice To Be Important BUT Its Important To Be Nice ©
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Re: Congratulations John Ingram

Post by D6Nutz »

Congrats John. And good luck with the new ride.
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Post by Cavetroll87 »

wishing him the best in Bsb and hoping he can take a few scalps
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

Fantastic news. Good luck John.
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Post by C00kiemonster »

Awesome. Great bloke and fully deserved.
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

Great news and congratulations, will follow him and fingers crossed for a good result
Moonie
Your Bike: Morpheus the 675

Post by Moonie »

We're over the moon about John's move up to BSB...course we are biased, but he's ace!!! (clap)
image.jpg
Sorry I missed church, I was busy practicing witchcraft!