Easter Weekend

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

Re: Easter Weekend

Post by Frankie »

Rossgo wrote:Christ Frankie. Was that you severing or was that your car loosing a bit of grip where the mini lost control?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Ha ha no mate, I had slowed down to about 10 mile an hour I had assessed the situation way before the footage I posted , i just was not going to stop... to be honest every other car stopped... there was going to be a pile up the way they all stopped in a line, all it takes is someone else not paying attention, I would have stopped ahead of the mini out the way. As it was I had my selfish head on, the driver was moving about (most likely still texting!) I was on a mission for Easter lunch down in Wiltshire,, no time to hang about. Plus I get stuck every bloody day of the week somewhere now due to these muppets, I sure as hell aint doing it on my fecking day off. (bandit)
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Re: Easter Weekend

Post by Rossgo »

Frankie wrote:
Rossgo wrote:Christ Frankie. Was that you severing or was that your car loosing a bit of grip where the mini lost control?

Ha ha no mate, I had slowed down to about 10 mile an hour I had assessed the situation way before the footage I posted , i just was not going to stop... to be honest every other car stopped... there was going to be a pile up the way they all stopped in a line, all it takes is someone else not paying attention, I would have stopped ahead of the mini out the way. As it was I had my selfish head on, the driver was moving about (most likely still texting!) I was on a mission for Easter lunch down in Wiltshire,, no time to hang about. Plus I get stuck every bloody day of the week somewhere now due to these muppets, I sure as hell aint doing it on my fecking day off. (bandit)
ImageImage i dont blame you mate, i would of done the same if i were to stop then would have to be done after the incident not before. The amount of miles you do i guess you see it all!!