Alterations....

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
bb41
Your Bike: GSXR750

Re: Alterations....

Post by bb41 »

Monty wrote:
bb41 wrote:Probably why I'll stay single then, I'm about as gentle as an elephant in a tutu, I don't own a hand bag ,have only 2 pairs of shoes and spend most of my life in wellys :^
What colour Wellys are you wearing?
My wellys are blue this season and green last season and from Sainsburys :D
Bloody dog keeps grabbing them sand chewing holes in them
Live each day as your last as one day you'll be right !!
bb41

Post by bb41 »

D41 wrote:And so it starts.....the little lass (7) threw a tantrum tonite....she's having a tough time adjusting to having to share Mommy....wouldn't care, but we get along very well....I expect this won't be the only time this happens.
One of the reasons I have no partner due to step children and this was female too

For 10 years I had to put up with the little so and so causing grief, thought it would get better the older she got but it didn't. just became even more obnoxious .

You have to understand if this is for keeps she is your partners flesh and blood and will always come first at that age so be prepared for a few more moments. Hopefully the childs father will have her regularly and give you some quality time .

Good luck, but for me I gladly don't have to put up with my ex's not so little pain in the arse any more or his mother come to that :)
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

Nah, she'll be alright.....she's warming to me. The ex's boys were the same way...within two months they were "Darren, can we call you Dad??"....which sure surprised me!! And we still hang out, even though it was last year that Mary & I split (they're grown now).
This little lass might be a handful, but she comes into my room and we cuddle and watch crap cartoons...and I love it!! Her daddy is not really in the picture...which will go both ways, I'm not that daft.
bb41

Post by bb41 »

That's really nice,

My step daughter called me cow or bitch features behind my back and to my face once.

He who has the last laugh ;laughs loudest :-)

My stepson was fine and we still keep in touch too. I wouldn't have had a problem with it if her Dad told her off for being rude on occasions but he always made up some excuse for it. I'm afraid I'm old school and children can have an opinion when they contribute paying the bills and as I paid all the bills and the food then it wasn't an opinion I wanted. Thankfully she never lived with me and only saw her Dad about 6 times a year even before I was around so that tells you something.

hey ho such is life , glad it's working out fine and she is a better woman than I as I'm not changing bloody sheets every day not even for Johnny Depp !!
rocket
Your Bike: zx10rrrrrrr

Post by rocket »

Monty wrote:Jammy Get! I have to wipe my own arse!

On the Sheets ?????
"80mph" sorry officer I possibly could not have done that I'm no Valentino Rossi.
Monty
Your Bike: KTM 690 SMC R

Post by Monty »

bb41 wrote:
Monty wrote:
bb41 wrote:Probably why I'll stay single then, I'm about as gentle as an elephant in a tutu, I don't own a hand bag ,have only 2 pairs of shoes and spend most of my life in wellys :^
What colour Wellys are you wearing?
My wellys are blue this season and green last season and from Sainsburys :D
Bloody dog keeps grabbing them sand chewing holes in them
Socks or are you going commando?
Monty™© MCMLXXII
bb41

Post by bb41 »

hell no : socks by army surplus
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

Surplus socks??

What are they, green or sommit??