Weekend Plans

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Weekend Plans

Post by Kwacky »

So what's everyone up to?

I'm supposed to be going to the gym tonight. I think it might be too hot.

Tomorrow a day with the family. My daughter is performing at the local Arts Centre so I'll watch that then we'll go for something to eat.

Sunday no plans as yet. I might put the carbon swingarm covers on the kwak. Possible blast in the afternooon then down to Stow for afternoon tea and cake, weather permitting.
Perkles
Your Bike:

Re: Weekend Plans

Post by Perkles »

quiet night tonight,my sister is coming over from Italy so will visit her at my moms at some point ,try and get out on my bike for a bit of knee scratching with kwacky.I will give it a good clean and once over at some point saturday or sunday
Bratty
Your Bike: Honda CB1000r

Post by Bratty »

Visiting parents tonight
Sat am work pm soul night at yam yam club
Sunday hopefully a lie in as won't be home till 3.30am then some wall papering to do and maybe cut the grass.
I get knocked down but i get up again.
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Post by Cavetroll87 »

Main goal of the weekend is to get the bike running again so rip the battery out when I get home tonight and bung it on charge, hope its just that, if not I suppose Ill check the spark plugs, just confused as its only been standing for about 2 weeks and its done that before no problem and there was no indication of anything being up with it last time I used it.
Other than that im playing a gig tomorrow but really not feeling up to it, this week has been mentally and physically draining at work so Ill play t but wont hang around before or after I just need a rest.
Sunday BSB at brands but I dont think I can go so Ill be able to hear it but not see it
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Post by duke63 »

Had big plans to be at Misano this weekend for World Ducati Week but it wasn't to be this time as invited to a friend's wedding.

Next time i WILL be there. :)
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Post by Deegee »

Easy day tomoz, so if it's not too stormy might get out on the bike, Saturday evening we are going to a yr6 leavers bowling party, bringing one of mini Gee's mates back for a sleepover, Sunday am him and his mate are going back to his mates house via our local ferry (200yds trip) over the river and we'll be following post lunch for a barby in the afternoon weather permitting.

This weekend is mostly about de-stressing MrsGee after a busy week of yearbook compilation, Yr6 show production, her new class for next year orientation and all the crap that goes with working in a school these days.
kingfixer
Your Bike: 2019 Aprilia Dorsoduro 900

Post by kingfixer »

Tonight...working on the house
sat...working on the house
Sun...working on the house

mainly trying to get the decorating finished before the new flooring & kitchen goes in next week. !!
https://gmrprojects.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
rocket
Your Bike: zx10rrrrrrr

Post by rocket »

Saturday : Going to teeside for this http://www.thebritishdriftchampionship.co.uk/ as when i was down at the in laws i spoke to a guy from GBH a tuning firm who is a good friend of the family and wants to finish my car that been sat in the garage for a few years. So going up to see if we can work something out.

Sunday : Attending a 3 year old birthday party (y)
"80mph" sorry officer I possibly could not have done that I'm no Valentino Rossi.
rocket
Your Bike: zx10rrrrrrr

Post by rocket »

rocket wrote:Saturday : Going to teeside for this http://www.thebritishdriftchampionship.co.uk/ as when i was down at the in laws i spoke to a guy from GBH a tuning firm who is a good friend of the family and wants to finish my car that been sat in the garage for a few years. So going up to see if we can work something out.

Sunday : Attending a 3 year old birthday party (y)
Having one of those weeks ..... so i got my day's totally mixed up and the party is today , on the up side i don't have to go as some one is coming to look at my car for sale.

Sunday will be going to tee side
"80mph" sorry officer I possibly could not have done that I'm no Valentino Rossi.
Jimmy Mc
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 675

Post by Jimmy Mc »

Blast on bike last night

Today: going to buy some bike security. Beers in pub tonight.

Tomorrow: shopping for my better half's birthday. Possibly a run out on bike if weather any better.