Weekends German GP and WSBK- Spoilers!

Professional and amateur racing chat and results WARNING - MAY CONTAIN RACE RESULTS
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Weekends German GP and WSBK- Spoilers!

Post by Cavetroll87 »

So if you havn't watched either and dont wanna know results dont read any further hence why I put spoilers in the title but still.....

So I dont feel we have discussed the craziness that was the start of the German GP and half the grid starting in a bundle in the pit lane :D ....

And yet Marquez still reigns supreme, unless he crashes no one is gunna beat him this year, each race I think, maybe someone can finally race him today, but nope, he just is that good.

Also Sylvain Barriers crash in Race 2 of the SBK, that was weird one, was worried about him for a while due to how long they spent trackside with him before strapping him up so much to move him to medical centre
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Re: Weekends German GP and WSBK- Spoilers!

Post by Kwacky »

I've only watched the highlights of the MotoGP. I'm going to watch the race tomorrow.

It was slightly crazy seeing an almost empty grid and then a gaggle of riders in the pit lane.
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Post by Cavetroll87 »

very impressed it wasnt as big a crash fest as I was expecting with the last couple of turns being so wet I was expecting a few guys to slip off but they were all pretty good.
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
Rob
Your Bike: Daytona 650, Kawasaki ZX10r

Post by Rob »

I was happy with how the start panned out. I had money on Bradl to be leading at the end of the 1st lap ($) ($) ($)