What are you doing today ??

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Re: What are you doing today ??

Post by Rossgo »

Not just today but whole week, doing someone elses job as they said originally they were ill, then I figured out every time we do a particular job they mysteriously go sick, so I text him and he confirmed he hated doing this job leaving me with the hard work and shite and him to come back taking over relatively easy jobs while I even help him! I'm no grass but he's grinding my gears as we have so many jobs on and a real full on week and he is sitting there getting paid to do **** all!

This is the problem about being young and stepping up with a person who has 18 years experience and giving up, they will take easy stuff leaving you in the shit because they have been there done that type of attitude.

So angry right now it's unreal I'm 2 men down 1 on holiday and him 'sick' and then we have another boss on nights who is basically next to **** useless ringing and emailing me at night!

Fed up rant over!!
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Post by C00kiemonster »

Shop him.
Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

Post by Frankie »

Yeah that's taking the p.... Trouble is it that in this day and age it seems nobody want to listen! I know your pain mate.
And that the bosses I am talking about.....
Itchy
Your Bike: Kawasaki Z1000

Post by Itchy »

If you've got it on text, you've at least got evidence to take it higher.
Itchy
Your Bike: Kawasaki Z1000

Post by Itchy »

Today I will be searching for a new laptop. Mine is very rapidly deteriorating. There are vertical lines running down the length of the screen, the battery is doing well to go for an hour without being plugged in, and it's struggling to even play a HD ready (not even full HD) video.

This is going to put paid to any wheelie school plans this year. :(
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

First of all sorry for the swear language was really annoyed!
I really can't grass him up. He's a good man there might be a new shift starting soon anyway I don't want to take it over as its going to 've evening work and I can't do evenings my body doesn't cope, I'm hoping he will take it over as he is a evening person and definitely not a early morning person. However I think there might be a push or a shuv and 1 of us will have to take charge of it. Probably be me as out boss (UK manager) won't want to loose such good experience. If I have to take charge ill leave here anyway unless I'll see some considerable pay benefits!!

Anyway think I needes to just get it off my chest and I find it easier on the net than in person haha!!
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

Rant away, it's good for the soul.

Today I will mostly be working on the bike.
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

Up, washed, dressed and fed. Off out now to take my son to his Taekwondo fight.

Catch y'all later.
Bratty
Your Bike: Honda CB1000r

Post by Bratty »

I'm sitting in bed with a cup of tea thinking why have I got to get up and go to work.
I get knocked down but i get up again.
Rob
Your Bike: Daytona 650, Kawasaki ZX10r

Post by Rob »

Heading up to Snetterton for a family day out watching BSB
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Cheers Kwacky!!

Got up after falling asleep before the match started, walked the dog, made GF breakie then turned on telly and realises there was a England replay which was almost at the end of it! If I hadn't taken dog out and made breakie I would of been able to watch it! I am now currently chilling with the dog sleeping and me watching a flick waiting to have breakie myself and then going out for a blast with dad!
beermonster
Your Bike: Between two wheeled victims

Post by beermonster »

Stripping wallpaper, smoothing and prepping walls and sticking some base coat on. Maybe even get a second coat on this evening if possible.
C00kiemonster

Post by C00kiemonster »

beermonster wrote:Stripping wallpaper, smoothing and prepping walls and sticking some base coat on. Maybe even get a second coat on this evening if possible.

You doing the whole house then? It's defo a big job!

You doing it to improve your environment or sell?
beermonster

Post by beermonster »

C00kiemonster wrote:
beermonster wrote:Stripping wallpaper, smoothing and prepping walls and sticking some base coat on. Maybe even get a second coat on this evening if possible.

Yep, doing the whole house - I've been here 15 years and never so much as picked up a paintbrush before!

I'm doing it to improve the environment - I love the house and the area and am not planning on moving - but the house had got into a right state over the years, and with my reduced vision I couldn't live like that anymore. I also needed a big project to keep me occupied while I'm off work (and to help overcome the side effects of the steroids) and so it seemed like the ideal time to just get on with it and do it.

I'm really pleased with the results so far, but there's still a lot to do (probably 3 weeks or so plus some bigger jobs I can't do like new soffits and guttering and some plumbing work in the downstairs loo). I've never been a particularly practical person, but I've really enjoyed getting stuck in and I've learned a lot about myself - definitely good for the soul when you look around you and go "I did that"! :D
C00kiemonster

Post by C00kiemonster »

beermonster wrote:
C00kiemonster wrote:

Yep, doing the whole house - I've been here 15 years and never so much as picked up a paintbrush before!

I'm doing it to improve the environment - I love the house and the area and am not planning on moving - but the house had got into a right state over the years, and with my reduced vision I couldn't live like that anymore. I also needed a big project to keep me occupied while I'm off work (and to help overcome the side effects of the steroids) and so it seemed like the ideal time to just get on with it and do it.

I'm really pleased with the results so far, but there's still a lot to do (probably 3 weeks or so plus some bigger jobs I can't do like new soffits and guttering and some plumbing work in the downstairs loo). I've never been a particularly practical person, but I've really enjoyed getting stuck in and I've learned a lot about myself - definitely good for the soul when you look around you and go "I did that"! :D
Well it's looking good on Facebook! Good for you. Hard work but it is very rewarding. We know that building our house etc.
beermonster

Post by beermonster »

C00kiemonster wrote:
beermonster wrote:

Well it's looking good on Facebook! Good for you. Hard work but it is very rewarding. We know that building our house etc.

Thanks Leigh! Knowing what you and Jane have been doing that means a lot. (y)
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

C00kiemonster

Post by C00kiemonster »

beermonster wrote:
C00kiemonster wrote:
beermonster wrote:

Thanks Leigh! Knowing what you and Jane have been doing that means a lot. (y)
Any time fella. Anyone who gets off their arse and works hard to sort something out deserves praise IMO. I'd come over and help if I could but the commute is a bitch :)

Keep the Facebook updates coming :)
C00kiemonster

Post by C00kiemonster »

Kwacky wrote:Image
He looks mean in the pics. I wouldn't want to face him :D
Tricky
Your Bike:

Post by Tricky »

after going camping in the Peak District this weekend, thought it would be rude not to go to Matlock Bath to look at the bikes and eat fish n chips. :)