Rear sets

Biking related photos and videos (keep it safe for work)
Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

Rear sets

Post by Frankie »

I know Kwacky asked about a pic for the rear sets I fitted onto the R, I could not find the post so here they are. Crap shot as I was half way through cleaning the bike down when I remembered to take a pic. Me and the bike had just come back through a bit of a down pour (rain) (yesterday :( ) But you get the idea.

These were the ones I had fitted to the RR only just got around to putting on, so glad I have.

kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Re: Rear sets

Post by kiwikrasher »

Hey Frankie, it looks like you have one set up on the top holes on one side and lower holes on the other side? (main mounting points) is that on purpose? Just wondered if that meant your pegs are at different heights?
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

Post by Frankie »

Ha ha ha I know mate, not only that they are one back as well..... I had fitted and took out to test, I noticed at the time, as it felt slightly odd!!! Then I promptly forgot. I will sort out this week lmao....

PS I should of said I was testing positions, but in fairness I stripped to clean before fitting and did a crap job putting them back together and on (blush) :D
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

Frankie wrote:Ha ha ha I know mate, not only that they are one back as well..... I had fitted and took out to test, I noticed at the time, as it felt slightly odd!!! Then I promptly forgot. I will sort out this week lmao....

PS I should of said I was testing positions, but in fairness I stripped to clean before fitting and did a crap job putting them back together and on (blush) :D
Thats cool mate, as long as you know. It's amazing how you can notice the difference of a small move. I did the same when I fitted the new rearsets to the track bike, put them in different positions to see which felt better, and you could instantly tell they weren't even. I wasn't riding thou', that was in the garage on stands.
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

They do look very nice. Subtle colouring as well, not blingy.
rocket
Your Bike: zx10rrrrrrr

Post by rocket »

They like ok nice was not impressed with the rear sets I bought. They should snap on impact so you only have to buy certain parts in a crash but the ones I got just bent and twisted Looked a right mess.
"80mph" sorry officer I possibly could not have done that I'm no Valentino Rossi.
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

Rizoma is always good kit.