24MX customer service

Reviews and recommendations of bike services and products you have had experiences with, both good and bad
Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

24MX customer service

Post by Frankie »

I am starting this thread, because credit needs to be given when credit is due.
These guys https://www.24mx.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;, supply a lot of MX gear, but I have bought a few things from them from time to time. One of which was a waterproof over jacket. The other day it failed me, it has only been used a couple of times, but the other weekend while wearing it, the zip bust open!!!!! It's good to keep you warm as well, And all I had on was a tee shirt and my summer bike jacket. Anyway cut a long story short I put pen to paper and let them know that the quality of this item was not good, I also said i know it is well out of the guarantee period, but as it has not been used hardly at all, and failed they should be aware. So after a lilttle correspondence with their after care and sending pics of the garment, they wrote to me today to say they are sending me a replacement. I still have my revit one which is years old now, I am not sure how long it will last, hence buying this one in the first place.

I thought this was a nice gesture, and should be shared, as it was not a cheap bit of kit really, even though their prices are good And they always have some sort of promo on, lots of stuff apart from mx gear as well, worth a view.

Anyway, worth a mention and thank you 24MX, if you ever see this post (y)
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Re: 24MX customer service

Post by Rossgo »

Defo worth a thread when good customer service plays a role. Great to hear after sales are still looking after customers even out of warranty

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

Post by Frankie »

Indeed and the jacket turned up yesterday, just in time, I ripped my old revit one on Sunday :(
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

That's really quick. They don't mess about then

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk