What do you want to vent about today?

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Re: What do you want to vent about today?

Post by Blade »

A repeat vent which is even more frustrating (gah)

Why do people win an ebay auction and then ask questions afterwards or pull out.

Never used to be the case but almost guarantee it these days. Ebay is getting a sh1t place to sell stuff.

Why cant everyone just play by the fooking rules (swear)
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Post by duke63 »

Drivers who pay no heed to the shite conditions when driving home. There was standing water everywhere and even the M6 was flooded on the inside lane.

Are people really that thick and stupid?
Blade

Post by Blade »

duke63 wrote:Drivers who pay no heed to the shite conditions when driving home. There was standing water everywhere and even the M6 was flooded on the inside lane.

Are people really that thick and stupid?
Annoyingly the answer is Yes (gah)
Stonesie
Your Bike: BMW R1250GSA

Post by Stonesie »

The (mis)management at work, they've introduced a new ticketless payment scheme and there is next to no advertising on the vehicles, just some business cards directing people to the company website, kids love to throw those about like confetti.
There are much more detailed leaflets, still in piles of boxes, and big clear advertising banners in the canteen. Where passengers can't see them...

The management seriously don't give a damn, and can't understand why the staff at all levels are royally pissed off at watching them screw up again and again, company's on the brink, vehicles falling apart and the management's latest drive seems to be paint a target on the back of the top rate drivers, people are getting fired for silly little things.
A newbie earns £3/hour less to do the same job.
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

When the **** is this **** rains going to do one and **** off!

Every commute for the last week or so I've got wet, so bored of it now.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Signs like this on a 50MPH road which is placed straight after a death trap bend. Yep I got all of that whilst I was driving/ riding and defo got the number Image

I'm hoping this closure is for this bend and another down that road. But I'm probably wrong it's only been like that since I moved into the area approx 10years but then again it was a national speed limit so logically they will prob fix these issues then lower the speed limit to 40MPH Image

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

People who think it's right to drive everywhere at 35MPH

Usually find these people in big Mercs, big Audi's, Range Rovers and a few Beemers. Its naughty in a 30 zone but when we are in a f'ing national they need to have their cars taken away

I'm unsure whether it is due to people wanting to save the planet, maybe they can't afford the running costs of the cars eg £60+ for a tank or maybe they just aren't able to deal with the cars themselves but either way they need these cars taken off them

Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Rossgo wrote:Signs like this on a 50MPH road which is placed straight after a death trap bend. Yep I got all of that whilst I was driving/ riding and defo got the number Image

I'm hoping this closure is for this bend and another down that road. But I'm probably wrong it's only been like that since I moved into the area approx 10years but then again it was a national speed limit so logically they will prob fix these issues then lower the speed limit to 40MPH Image

So following on from this

It seems like the horrible piece of road that I thought they would of dug up to re-tarmac is in correct. Instead they have dug up the was once lovely piece of road and left the crap stretch.

Surely the workmen are partly to blame for this, they are the eyes and ears on the ground. Why haven't they queried this issue? Surely a quick phone call to the office to say 'listen the stretch you want us to dig up is beautiful and the stretch literally 10meters away is crap, sure you don't mean this part?'

Seems fairly pointless to me.

duke63

Post by duke63 »

Whatever happens in my life over the next few years there is zero chance of me doing any job that requires more than a mile commute once I reach 60.

We have become slaves to the money.
D6Nutz

Post by D6Nutz »

Mindless vandelisum. Some twat has decided to scratch letters into the side window of the car.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

Oh nice. Is it deep?
duke63

Post by duke63 »

Why on earth would someone decide to do something like that? How bored/stupid/mindless do you have to be?
D6Nutz

Post by D6Nutz »

I've just been out to look at it and with a good clean most of the marks seem to have gone.

Looks like it was fine with the end of a stick so enough to leave a mark but to permanent damage.

For the last 6 months or so there has been a group going round the village kicking off car mirrors and causing other damage. It's known who they are, there just isn't enough evidence for the police to do anything and the parents couldn't give a shit.

Blade

Post by Blade »

Not good to read Jon. Some mindless idiots out there.

Have you consider one of the smart cameras that give you a notification when there is any activity at your home.

Really impressed with the Ring Floodlight.

I'm out at the moment but just spoke to postman and said leave the parcel with a neighbour, which is very handy but the really great feature is if your out and there is unwanted activity on your drive, you can remotely trigger a 110db alarm and obviously the activity is recorded to a cloud to help identify the scrotes.

Hope it all polishes out.
Blade

Post by Blade »

Car dealers who think your green as grass and try and convince you their px valuation is good when it's down right insulting (devil)

I know I like a bargain :P but honestly these muppets, dont just want to pull your trousers down, they want to reach up your ass and rip your sole out (swear)
duke63

Post by duke63 »

Dickheads who think it’s OK to be sat in their car reading their phones at the petrol pump whilst others are waiting to use it.
Blade

Post by Blade »

duke63 wrote:Dickheads who think it’s OK to be sat in their car reading their phones at the petrol pump whilst others are waiting to use it.
Yep that proper boils my p1ss. And you know if you beep they will take longer (swear)

It's just rude and inconsiderate (devil)
D6Nutz

Post by D6Nutz »

Blade wrote:
duke63 wrote:Dickheads who think it’s OK to be sat in their car reading their phones at the petrol pump whilst others are waiting to use it.
Yep that proper boils my p1ss. And you know if you beep they will take longer (swear)

It's just rude and inconsiderate (devil)
Almost as bad as the feckwits who park at the pump, even though there are spaces available, and do a weekly shop.

StMarks
Your Bike: Daytona 675 graphite

Post by StMarks »

Blade wrote:....It's just rude and inconsiderate (devil)
It seems to me that ^ that sort of narcissistic self obsessed mindset is rapidly invading all aspects of society.
People with an overriding sense of entitlement, and utter lack of consideration for others, is fast becoming the norm'.

Imho it started to be most evident with the reducing standards of cage driving, but seems to be rapidly spreading. - (wait) I tell you, it's the start of that "Zombiefication from the screen addiction" I dreamt of .... (nod)
duke63

Post by duke63 »

It seems these days that many people who get in a car and close the door and once they turn the key they become some sort of incoherent, rabid, selfish and arrogant retard.

I walked back from the train station on Monday (as unless you get to the station car park before 7am all the long stay spaces are gone) and watched the **** attempt to drive at each other as the temporary traffic lights had changed to green and the driver thought that meant he should have right of way regardless. Quite hilarious watching him start to slowly explode with rage.