Neighbours

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Perkles
Your Bike:

Neighbours

Post by Perkles »

Kwacky wrote:
Perkles wrote: .She also got a nice arse which helps
(ttiwwp)

(lol)
feck me youve seen it numerous times and probably groped it in a few taxi journeys over the years
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Re: Neighbours

Post by kiwikrasher »

Perkles wrote:
feck me youve seen it numerous times and probably groped it in a few taxi journeys over the years
Oh so you guys were THAT kind of neighbours :D
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

Would you lay your hands on the wife whose husband can bench 100kgs without breaking a sweat?

I reckon our neighbours thought there was something going on. It used to be an open door policy with 3 houses, mine in the middle. We would frequently pop into a house in our dressing gowns, or get wasted and not bother to go home so would sleep on the sofa. We didn't have a bathroom for a few weeks so me and my wife would use one of the houses either side.

Perkles, standing in my living room, with just one shoe on, offering my vegetarian wife some of his chicken kebab, whilst ranting that his wife wasn't home (she was sat in our living room) is one of the many highlights :D
Cav
Your Bike: 2009 ZX6R

Post by Cav »

Kwacky wrote:Would you lay your hands on the wife whose husband can bench 100kgs without breaking a sweat?

I reckon our neighbours thought there was something going on. It used to be an open door policy with 3 houses, mine in the middle. We would frequently pop into a house in our dressing gowns, or get wasted and not bother to go home so would sleep on the sofa. We didn't have a bathroom for a few weeks so me and my wife would use one of the houses either side.

Perkles, standing in my living room, with just one shoe on, offering my vegetarian wife some of his chicken kebab, whilst ranting that his wife wasn't home (she was sat in our living room) is one of the many highlights :D
...this is all kinds of messed up.

I want in !! :D
Kwacky

Neighbours

Post by Kwacky »

I thought I would start a new thread.

For those who don't know, Perkles and I used to live next door to each other.

I always wanted to get a bike but never got round to it. One drunken night we decided it was time for me to pass my test.

Whilst doing my CBT I highsided and broke my collarbone.

As we walked up to our front door, Perkles was coming out of his house "Got any more bright ideas?" asked my wife (lol)

and our biking careers took off from there.
Perkles
Your Bike:

Re: What are you doing today ??

Post by Perkles »

never did find out how I lost a shoe on the way home from the chippy :)
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

Kwacky wrote:Would you lay your hands on the wife whose husband can bench 100kgs without breaking a sweat?
Good point!! (muscle)

There's always a kebab at the centre of a drunken story (lol) sounds like a top set of neigbours, now if the rest of the world got on like that how much better would the world be!
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
Perkles
Your Bike:

Post by Perkles »

I forgot about the broken collarbone and the test :) ,Sam gave me a look that could melt the hardest man
Our new next door neighbours are miserable they have never spoken to us since we moved in 8 years ago,they are anal about parking and if sombody parks an 1" across his drive hes out ranting to them.Ive tried to make conversation with them ,sent Christmas cards etc but just given up now.The years in twyning road were some of the happiest memories I have
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

We didn't speak for a few months.

All I saw was this white xr3i pull up with some stocky bloke in a tracksuit and his bimbo bird with a fag hanging out of her mouth.

I was tempted to put the house on the market :D
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

The neighbour to my other side is a solicitor called Ed.

Ed is sound. He's a tall, good looking Welshman. He used to give me a lift into work.

Ed would go out every Friday after work and get smashed. Sometimes I would join him.

One Friday me, perkles and our ladies were sat in my living room, having a few beers and a smoke. My wife heard a noise outside in the garden and went out to investigate. She couldn't see or hear anything so presumed it was the cat.

Then Ed came home and we could hear his usual drunken stumbling about.

An hour later Ed comes round to tell us his house had been robbed. That wasn't him in the house and the noise we heard was his back door being broken. Oooops.
Perkles
Your Bike:

Post by Perkles »

I was sat in the chair smashed looking at them running up and down the stairs
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Wow you guys sound great neighbours. most of us around here say hi and that is basically as far as it goes! Although most of my neighbour's I don't really want to go any further than that to be honest for reasons that I'm sure I've probably posted up before!!