Weekend plans

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Weekend plans

Post by Kwacky »

So what's everyone up to?

I might be taking my lad to Taekwondo fight club if Mrs Kwacky is feeling tired this evening.

Dropping my daughter off at dance and my son off at his mate's so I'll have a couple of hours free in the afternoon to hopefully do some cleaning on the SX, before I have to pick up the kids. Then I'm dropping my wife off for her work's Christmas do. I'm home alone on the evening.

Sunday no plans. I need to go to the gym and some point and I need to get some practice in for my next TKD grading which is coming up.
Cav
Your Bike: 2009 ZX6R

Re: Weekend plans

Post by Cav »

Well I woke up drunk this morning following last night's work do and I'm sat at my desk showing the video of a colleague going flying to everyone.

Tonight will be a quiet night in with a duvet on the sofa then at some point I will be going to motorcycle live and the gym.

I also have monday off as my brother is down here from Newcastle so we're family visiting and going karting... Great times ahead !!
Perkles
Your Bike:

Post by Perkles »

had a hard week at work and not slept great this week so need some rest at the weekend
Saturday take my daughter to gymnastics and then my dads coming over for something to eat
Sunday daughter at swimming club then I want to give my garage a good clean out,will hit the weights bench at some point (bear)
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

Juts come off night shift so today is an admin and chill out day catching up on stuff.

Saturday is football and swimming in the morning followed by chores in the afternoon.

Sunday going over to the NEC with young Rocket which I m very much looking forward too.
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Post by Deegee »

Tonight is chill out after work today and failing to beat the dark whilst trying to refit my Mums key safe in her garage, that wil be first order of business in the morning.

Tomoz is dropping mini gee off at his mates house, then onwards to look for deals on tv's and a new tv recorder box, then later is getting mum her lunch and going through her physio with her - if we don't do it with her she won't do it at all. Repeat process for dinner tomoz evening, but something easy with a large drink I think.

Sunday has no plans as yet, probably trying to repair mums gate, that despite me asking her not to have a wooden post concreted in happened anyway - of course it's rotted away in less than 3yrs, it now has zero structural integrity and the gate has dropped. (facepalm)
Fireblade_Ro
Your Bike: 2003 Honda Fireblade 954

Post by Fireblade_Ro »

Put up the Christmas tree... 7ft tall and real!! round my dads place

Nandos lunch for my nieces 4th birthday that she had a temper tantrum in while I ate my mashed potato and chargrilled veg (solids off the menu post wisdom tooth removal) while wishing I was eating chicken and not with children...

Tonight me and dad have been decorating our bikes ready for tomorrow's Reading Toy Run :D This will be my 6th run, and my dads first on his new moped... then eating ice cream and wine for dinner!

Squee!
Spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does.