Weekend plans

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Weekend plans

Post by Kwacky »

So what's everyone up to?

Gym tonight

Hopefully a lie in tomorrow. Beers on the evening.

Sunday hangover day.

At some point I need to start revising my Korean as my next grading is coming up.
kingfixer
Your Bike: 2019 Aprilia Dorsoduro 900

Re: Weekend plans

Post by kingfixer »

Tonight...not a lot as im recovering from Yesterdays gentlemans lunch ( charity do ) for the construction industry.
Sat....need a haircut at some point
Sun.....Selling the blade ( hopefully ) then I can get the multistrada back from er indoors garage as ive kept it there for a bit as my garage is way too small for 3 bikes, plus all the shelving etc.
https://gmrprojects.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

My GF is off for the weekend so will spend the time with her.

Tomorrow morning taking her car to get its first service. Then off to harvester for my mums birthday meal

Sunday I'm hoping we can just relax. Unless my bike is fixed then got I AM ride. Then relax after that haha
Cav
Your Bike: 2009 ZX6R

Post by Cav »

Tonight: Gym with the girlfriend for some cardo, Netflix'n'chill and possibly do some homemade burgers with pulled pork and sweet potato chips.

Saturday: Gym in the morning, day with the girlfriend doing whatever takes our fancy, probably a meal out in the evening to celebrate my girlfriend losing 1 stone (she finds it difficult to lose weight due to not being able to be very active

Sunday: No plans - maybe head to Swindon's Mega Motorcycle Store or Fowler's at Bristol for a gander. Failing that I'll go and get some coolant so I can drain the system and put in new stuff for the winter - possible an oil change too if I have enough at home.