New job

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

New job

Post by Frankie »

Starting my new job :)
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Re: What are you doing today ??

Post by D6Nutz »

Frankie wrote:Starting my new job :)
Good luck mate. Hope you have a great first day.
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
Monty
Your Bike: KTM 690 SMC R

Post by Monty »

Frankie wrote:Starting my new job :)
Good luck matey, anyone I know?
Monty™© MCMLXXII
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Enjoy it Frankie [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]
rocket
Your Bike: zx10rrrrrrr

Post by rocket »

Good luck Frankie hope it all goes well
"80mph" sorry officer I possibly could not have done that I'm no Valentino Rossi.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Re: New job

Post by Kwacky »

I think this deserves it's own thread :)

Good luck mate.
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Post by C00kiemonster »

Well done fella. What you doing?
Perkles
Your Bike:

Post by Perkles »

good luck Frankie ,I know you will enjoy it and be a success :)
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

Kwacky wrote:I think this deserves it's own thread :)

Good luck mate.
Right, so I'm not going crazy! I was wondering how a section of the other thread had repeated itself here! But I've been in the tropical heat all day so I thought it was just me being dumb!

So what are you doing Frankie? Chief oil applier in a ladies only massage parlour??
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Post by duke63 »

Good luck with it, Frankie. Hope you have a cracking first week and the commissions earned buys you a brand new S1000RR in the first month. :)
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

Wow that sounds a good job with great commission, nice one Frankie.
Frankie

Post by Frankie »

kiwikrasher wrote:

Good luck mate.
Right, so I'm not going crazy! I was wondering how a section of the other thread had repeated itself here! But I've been in the tropical heat all day so I thought it was just me being dumb!

So what are you doing Frankie? Chief oil applier in a ladies only massage parlour??
I wish :P

Ha ha me too, I had to check as I just posted a quick line in "what you doing today" thread. Cheers Kwacky for this. Well in short I have left the industry I have know for a very, very long time and gone into an industry I know sod all about, lol... But willing to learn (sweat) :)

So today was the first day of hopefully a long successful career, it was long and enjoyable and man lots to learn, but so, so enjoyable speaking with potential customers.
Well being in sales, as I have been since the year dot, I have gone into an industry where I sell motorbikes, and these bikes shall be BMW for a Motorrad Dealer. This is for Bahnstormers Thames Valley branch.

The hardships with this job is being around motorbikes all day, talking about motorbikes all day and having to ride many types of bikes.... (facepalm)
The job itself is a massive step out of my comfort zone in terms of how system works, the industry, well everything really, so a massive learning curve ahead, but the team there are great, so lots of support, so I am looking forward to the challenges ahead.

So it goes without saying that if anyone is in the area,, you are more than welcome to come in, I will look after you with teas, coffees, sweat treats, not really cakes (yet ;), and as you know plenty of sweet bikes to try and test ride :) The stonking Double R, the new XR in red to replace those multi's out there (giggle) Available soon, or that that lovely looking Nine T..... and the super GS range which is on a special right now with a free all singing and dancing sat nav which speaks to the bikes on-board computer.. such awesome kit (y)
I had better stop now as I will get banned, this being a Kwackasaki forum he he ;)

See you soon for your test rides (handshake)
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

You'll take to it like a duck to water.
edd1e
Your Bike: Aprilia RSV4 Factory

Post by edd1e »

Frankie wrote:
kiwikrasher wrote:

Good luck mate.

I wish :P

Ha ha me too, I had to check as I just posted a quick line in "what you doing today" thread. Cheers Kwacky for this. Well in short I have left the industry I have know for a very, very long time and gone into an industry I know sod all about, lol... But willing to learn (sweat) :)

So today was the first day of hopefully a long successful career, it was long and enjoyable and man lots to learn, but so, so enjoyable speaking with potential customers.
Well being in sales, as I have been since the year dot, I have gone into an industry where I sell motorbikes, and these bikes shall be BMW for a Motorrad Dealer. This is for Bahnstormers Thames Valley branch.

The hardships with this job is being around motorbikes all day, talking about motorbikes all day and having to ride many types of bikes.... (facepalm)
The job itself is a massive step out of my comfort zone in terms of how system works, the industry, well everything really, so a massive learning curve ahead, but the team there are great, so lots of support, so I am looking forward to the challenges ahead.

So it goes without saying that if anyone is in the area,, you are more than welcome to come in, I will look after you with teas, coffees, sweat treats, not really cakes (yet ;), and as you know plenty of sweet bikes to try and test ride :) The stonking Double R, the new XR in red to replace those multi's out there (giggle) Available soon, or that that lovely looking Nine T..... and the super GS range which is on a special right now with a free all singing and dancing sat nav which speaks to the bikes on-board computer.. such awesome kit (y)
I had better stop now as I will get banned, this being a Kwackasaki forum he he ;)

See you soon for your test rides (handshake)
Good luck mate!

I was just looking at the HP4 they have in.... hmm.. if only it had less miles on it i would probably be visiting you! :)

hope the job goes well fella. (y)
Frankie

Post by Frankie »

Cheers Eddie, The HP4 in the showroom is nice, however I must ask if you have taken the new model out, if you have not I would say you should give it a try. Let me know if you fancy a little spin out on it :) The bike is a total transformation and that's saying something.

Either way I am sure we can work a deal (handshake) (y) 8) (happy)
edd1e
Your Bike: Aprilia RSV4 Factory

Post by edd1e »

yes mate considered one, i'm sure they're better but i'm struggling with the looks and the colours. :( hopefully they will grow on me.
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Post by C00kiemonster »

Tank slap discount??

Well done mate, as has been said, you'll do fine. Much less driving about for you too!
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

Amazing news Frankie, absolutely bowled over for you mate (y) Landing a job like that is like winning the lottery.

Some great bikes and I would imagine BMW are a very good employer.

Best of luck in the new role mate and most of all enjoy it, they obviously think very highly of you to give you such a prestigious job which i imagine will have had thousands of applications.

Nice one mate well done (party) (lol) (y) (*) (rock)
Perkles
Your Bike:

Post by Perkles »

edd1e wrote:yes mate considered one, i'm sure they're better but i'm struggling with the looks and the colours. :( hopefully they will grow on me.
I think the new front end on the latest s1000rr looks really good
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Post by duke63 »

There was a new S1000RR at Prescott on Sunday in the BMW Motosport colours and it looks great in those.

The red and white bike however looks crap.