Your Most Embarassing Moments...

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Your Most Embarassing Moments...

Post by D41 »

?????

Can be anything.

Someone else go first.
Fireblade_Ro
Your Bike: 2003 Honda Fireblade 954

Re: Your Most Embarassing Moments...

Post by Fireblade_Ro »

Getting changed in the women toilets at work to cycle home I dropped my thong... It was found by our lab tech who then paraded it around on the end of a pen asking who's it was... just as I was searching my bag for it. Fail.
Spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does.
Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

Post by Frankie »

Ha ha you win :)
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

Getting caught in a compromising position in the ladies toilet of a well known Brummie nightclub.

The bouncer kicked the door open and dragged me out of the toilets and threw me into the reception area. I still hadn't got properly dressed so I was tehre in all my glory. To make matters worse the acid I had dropped suddenly decided to kick in.

As I stood there surrounded by people staring I was rushing my nuts off, grinning like a loon.

I was being ejected from the club. The bouncer was stood behind me while I tried to find my cloakroom ticket. He asked me why I didn't wait until I got home ?

"her husband wouldn't let me" was my instant reply.

He slapped me on the back, said I could stay and bought me a drink.

Embarrassing and surreal.
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

Hmmm.....

The lie.....calling my Dad at 11pm to ask him to take me to hospital as I'd broke my finger when it got stuck between two chairs.

The reality.....calling my Dad 'cos I'd been at a hard rock disco, and broke my finger playing air guitar when it caught on my pants pocket. (lol)
bb41
Your Bike: GSXR750

Post by bb41 »

Not embarrassing at the time but it still makes me whine now thinking my Dad would be as stupid as me for believing my excuse for being late

I was 16 and I had a Honda Express , I had gone past my curfew time of 11.00 in the week by a long way. I was at a rock gig about 10 miles away and having such a ball I would accept the consequences..

The meeting place in our village was the local pub so I nipped down on my ped and left it there. When I finally arrived home at about 1.00 in the morning I stood at the bottom of the stairs as my Dad boomed down yelling "where the bloody hell have you been, your mother and I have been worried sick ?"

my reply

" sorry Dad, it wasn't my fault, someone had put a snowball in my ped basket and it wouldn't start"

He must have gone to work that morning and told everyone the monumental excuse I'd thought up to get out of trouble
Live each day as your last as one day you'll be right !!