45%
White
55%

Total votes: 29

Monty
Your Bike: KTM 690 SMC R

Re: Green or White

Post by Monty »

Blade wrote:No not seen that one. Got a link ?
No, they took it off the web site on the same day it sold. I nearly walked out with this though

http://www.somanybikes.com/used-APRILIA ... ion/stage1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Monty™© MCMLXXII
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Post by duke63 »

Don't quote me on this but i think SoManybikes may be one of the outlets where they sell bikes bought from We buy and bike.com. there is one in Bradford too i think.

I must confess that personally i would want to see a full service history i could check up on from any bike i thought about buying from the webuyanybike places.
Monty

Post by Monty »

duke63 wrote:Don't quote me on this but i think SoManybikes may be one of the outlets where they sell bikes bought from We buy and bike.com. there is one in Bradford too i think.

I must confess that personally i would want to see a full service history i could check up on from any bike i thought about buying from the webuyanybike places.
Couldn't say, but they did say they buy very cheap, don't spend much on the building and turn a lot of bikes over. It's like an old warehouse.

I did get a good feeling from them and the bikes I looked at had got a documented service service history though.

If you look at the prices on the web site they are way below most dealer "marked" prices. Suspect they won't haggle as much as some dealers do.
Monty™© MCMLXXII
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

No not yet Frankie, hopefully tomorrow if things work out.
rocket
Your Bike: zx10rrrrrrr

Post by rocket »

duke63 wrote:Don't quote me on this but i think SoManybikes may be one of the outlets where they sell bikes bought from We buy and bike.com. there is one in Bradford too i think.

This is the one in Bradford been a few times they are the same setup cheap bikes large turnover. Spoke to the them about a gsxr before Christmas with no haggling they were willing to knock £300 off a very cheap gsxr1000. I wanted a test ride but they don't do them. They hide the we buy any bike vans round the corner. http://www.rite-bike.co.uk/757621/index.htm
"80mph" sorry officer I possibly could not have done that I'm no Valentino Rossi.
rocket

Post by rocket »

Blade wrote:Seen a nice black and green and hope to maybe do a deal tomorrow depending on what info they come back with.

Missed out in a Tom Sykes limited edition rep and a Rsv4 factory there other day so I hope I'm not disappointed again. It seems bike sale are doing well at the moment as the two mentioned above sold within days of being listed for sale.

This is what the black and green is like.

That looks ausome !!!!!!!!!
"80mph" sorry officer I possibly could not have done that I'm no Valentino Rossi.
Blade

Post by Blade »

Hope to hear back from them today, so fingered crossed she is a minter. Asked for some photos as its down in kent so to far for a ride over.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

No one down that way who could take a look for you?
duke63

Post by duke63 »

Looks very smart, Blade. Hope the deal; works out for you.

Do they do a rear seat cowl for the ZX10? The rear seat doesn't look right to me probably because nearly every one of these i have seen has been a racebike. And who would be made enough to ride pillion on one anyway.? :D
Blade

Post by Blade »

You can get a cover but think I prefer with out tbh.
Monty

Post by Monty »

rocket wrote:

This is the one in Bradford been a few times they are the same setup cheap bikes large turnover. Spoke to the them about a gsxr before Christmas with no haggling they were willing to knock £300 off a very cheap gsxr1000. I wanted a test ride but they don't do them. They hide the we buy any bike vans round the corner. http://www.rite-bike.co.uk/757621/index.htm
Think you guys are right, the address for We Buy Any Bikes Oldham is just around the corner from So Many Bikes Oldham.
Monty™© MCMLXXII
Monty

Post by Monty »

Anyway, I reckon that's the best ZX colour scheme Blade. Look forward to having a go!
Monty™© MCMLXXII
duke63

Post by duke63 »

rocket wrote:

I wouldn't give ritebikes any money without wheeling the bike away first.

Their accounts are over 6 months overdue and their is a proposal to strike them off the register.

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//compdetails" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Blade

Post by Blade »

Got some photos showing a few marks, what do you guys think, show stopper, able to touch up, not worth worrying about ?

Rob
Your Bike: Daytona 650, Kawasaki ZX10r

Post by Rob »

In my experience with the Zx6r and now the zx10r it is not worth worrying about.

Within a couple of months, both my swingarms had lost paint due to the back of my boot (ankle area) rubbing against it. That may be due to my massive feet, but I also think the paint is very soft paint on the swing arm.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

The rearsets on my zx6r sit close to the swingarm so your boots scuffs it up. It looks similar on the 10r.

I've got some carbon swingarm covers to fit on mine.
rocket

Post by rocket »

Blade wrote:Got some photos showing a few marks, what do you guys think, show stopper, able to touch up, not worth worrying about ?

I would not worry but it aint my money (inlove) Give us a go mister :-P
kingfixer
Your Bike: 2019 Aprilia Dorsoduro 900

Post by kingfixer »

As Kwacky says just fit a set of CF swingarm covers !
https://gmrprojects.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
rocket

Post by rocket »

duke63 wrote:
rocket wrote:

I wouldn't give ritebikes any money without wheeling the bike away first.

Their accounts are over 6 months overdue and their is a proposal to strike them off the register.

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//compdetails" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
WOW thanks for the heads up they do have a large turn over of bikes been watching there stock as they had a few cheap bikes in and they sold quite a few over the Christmas period were other people even private seemed slow.
Cornish
Your Bike: BMW RnineT

Post by Cornish »

I bought a bike from them when they were we buy any bike and although the service was very thanks and goodbye the bike was spot on!
Carpe De Pasty

Veni - Vidi - Vici (I came, I saw, I Conquered)