Merry Christmas

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
rocket
Your Bike: zx10rrrrrrr

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by rocket »

Blade wrote:
rocket wrote:
Blade wrote:
your a northerner and don't know what a snow ball is :-O get moved down south !!!
That's right I'm a northerner. I drink beer and p1$$ spirits. I fight at the works do and consider steak pie and chips cordon bleu, with a nice cup of char of course were not animals after all. If we have a snowballs in these parts it's made from solid ice and is travelling in excess of 30mph straight into someones mush. Yellow p1ss in the back of your grandpas booze cabinet is exactly that, old peoples pi$$ and your welcome to it.

Don't ever insult my culture again with your gayism or I will slap ya with me flat cap and set me wippets on ya mofo.

Comprend aaaayyyyyyyyy !!?!!!
Arrrhhh ya puff n hav a nother Snowball hope you all had a good day
"80mph" sorry officer I possibly could not have done that I'm no Valentino Rossi.
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

We had a splendid day young Rocket. I hope all the rocketeer's had an excellent day too and enjoy a relaxing boxing day.
rocket
Your Bike: zx10rrrrrrr

Post by rocket »

Blade wrote:We had a splendid day young Rocket. I hope all the rocketeer's had an excellent day too and enjoy a relaxing boxing day.
Sure did 3 days of eating too much and relaxing going to play snooker tomrrow if the weather holds off
"80mph" sorry officer I possibly could not have done that I'm no Valentino Rossi.