Mate's bike stolen

The news and your views about biking
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Re: Mate's bike stolen

Post by D41 »

Blade wrote:Exactly my worst fear Duke.

Burgalary and theft have almost become normalised activities as the authorities wrongly think as your insurance pays out there is no victim, which is completely insane. And once robbed once your more likely to be targeted again as they know you have replaced your stolen items with new items.

Anyone robs me I will be dealing out my own justice as the police seem incapable and uninterested.
Can't blame the beat bobbies though.....they don't get the call....well, they don't get the call.

It gets fecked up, and at some point just becomes about profit.....not from the Police.....who can be guilty of such stuff....but you pay for them anyway.....if you don't get robbed tonite are all the cops gonna be "Oh, Blade didn't get robbed, we've got an early one lads"......feck no....you already pay for it!!
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

That doesn't even make any sense, you been on the sherry again ;)
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Totally agree by the way. With both my bikes the old bill quite clearly stated, you won't see it again it will be in Europe by now. This is the country we live in now...Can't even check out lorries and vans at borders anymore they just get on a ferry or train and boom no responsibilities anymore. Makes me sick people working hard for what they got and insurances just blame the victim and make them pay higher premiums, I can see why people just give up on hobbies and things they like doing as they just can't afford to pay for that extra price.
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Post by duke63 »

If the old bill are so certain they are all ending up in eastern Europe then maybe they should be doing something about it.

From what i was brought up to understand the police are there to maintain law and order....not sit on their arses claiming there is nothing they can do.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

But they don't do anything about it. Everything has got paperwork to it so they are all in their offices still filling crap from the previous Friday and Saturday nights with stupid idiots getting drunk causing havoc for fun. Their not to worried about real crime anymore. Europe is to easy to get across everything ends up there nowadays