No rush, nick it in your own time

Biking related photos and videos (keep it safe for work)
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

No rush, nick it in your own time

Post by Kwacky »

Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

Re: No rush, nick it in your own time

Post by Frankie »

WTF! Stoned or drunk... or both? did someone take it or did he leave it in the end? unreal!
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

Stoned was my guess. He's clearly not worried about what he's doing.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Dirty t$%t faced c%&t and the old bill will say it's in Europe now with no traceability!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

Hmmmmmm......the cynic in me would say that's the smart way to do it. "Look like you're supposed to be doing, whatever it is that you're doing".....Be brazen, if you like?? But that was pushing it a bit.

Defo drug-fueled in some way....the vast majority of crimes are.....sommit like @ 75% for the UK, US, and Canada.
StMarks
Your Bike: Daytona 675 graphite

Post by StMarks »

D41 wrote:Hmmmmmm......the cynic in me would say that's the smart way to do it. "Look like you're supposed to be doing, whatever it is that you're doing".....Be brazen, if you like?? But that was pushing it a bit.

Defo drug-fueled in some way....the vast majority of crimes are.....sommit like @ 75% for the UK, US, and Canada.
Drug motivated, and I reckon Kwacky's right about him being under the influence ( his impaired coordination & balance suggest so).
However he knew exactly what he was doing IMHO.
There were some CI's that he was a professional Thieving lowlife Twunt.: The reversible coloured jacket & pale baseball cap in his backpack, the way he "lifted his drink" so that he could scan the building to see if he was being watched ( when he clocked the cctv camera) the way he spreaded himself about around the area etc......

If scummy twunt did take it, then it appears he wasn't acting alone. He wheels it off left of stage for just about long enough to put it in the back of a van, then finally exits stage right without the bike.

You have to wonder at the owner, unlocked with no security on the vehicle next to a main thoroughfare.?