Weekend Plans

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Weekend Plans

Post by Kwacky »

So what's everyone up to?

Gym date tonight with my former PT. Chat shit in the gym for an hour then go to a local pub for a couple of pints and do the same.

Saturday wifey is at work so I'll be looking after the kids whilst removing the rear wheel off the zx6r. Take my daughter to dance class then the wheel and son to Addison Tyres for a new M7rr. No idea about the evening.

Sunday round to my mum's for dinner then looking like a beached whale as my bloated belly attracts a fleet of Japanese fishermen eager to harpoon me.
Cav
Your Bike: 2009 ZX6R

Re: Weekend Plans

Post by Cav »

Being a miserable fecker all day today because I've not been sleeping properly for a week plus I've been doing 12 hours at work and still fitting in time to do the gym and football. Got to see a friend of my gf tonight too which I'm not really looking forward to.

Saturday I might actually be playing football for the first time since joining the team so long as it doesn't rain or snow.

Sunday is leg-day at the gym... I'll also be going to bed at 3pm in the hope of getting some sleep!
Perkles
Your Bike:

Post by Perkles »

Its the 1st weekend I have zero planned ,its been a long week and I need to chillax.Hopefully the weathers going to be ok so I can do something with the bike or car
beermonster
Your Bike: Between two wheeled victims

Post by beermonster »

My mate's band is playing at the Vic in town tonight so I might go along to that.

Saturday will be a Costco run and a bit of a shamble around.

Sunday I'll be wrestling with my final MSc post module assignment (just the small matter of the dissertation after that fecker's done!).
dogbot
Your Bike:

Post by dogbot »

Working tonight.

Lazing and doing chores tomorrow, perhaps going out on the bike if it's not foul.

Sunday, going to visit a friend who I met via my ex in Frome, walk her dogs with her (not a euphemism) and go to the Frome tattoo convention, probably.
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Post by Deegee »

My weekend starts today with a day off - to visit the Dentists of all things, I can't guarantee I won't be needed to handle a breakdown on a particular day so despite my appt being at 8.30am I need to take a day off.

So I've got a 3 day weekend with nothing firm planned, probably chilling and general pottering about at home doing odd jobs is likely for today, and nipping into town for some new clothes and a haircut is on for tomorrow, along with hitting up some street food somewhere along the way.

No plan at all for Sunday, but if the weathers ok I might go for a good hike and get muddy along the way before Sunday lunch leaves me incapacitated for the afternoon. ;)
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

Bit of chilling out tonight.

Tomorrow is my daughters birthday party, so in taking the boy one out for the day. Tomorrow evening will probably be spent splatted on the sofa.

Sunday, should be doing an early 10 mile run of I can get my arse out of bed in time. Then family round in the afternoon.

Busy weekend.
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
Spudda
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650 aka 'Doris'

Post by Spudda »

The fun adjuster is back home ..... so I'm off down the pub (makeup)

Seriously shes back out of Hospital until middle part of next week
Under 10 Footie in the morning, gym in the afternoon, try and sneak a pint Saturday night but thats not a priority (blush)
Unser 12 Footie on Sunday lunch and then chores on the Sunday afternoon
It's Nice To Be Important BUT Its Important To Be Nice ©