What do you want to vent about today?

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Re: What do you want to vent about today?

Post by C00kiemonster »

kiwikrasher wrote:
Kwacky wrote:Bang someone else, record it....
You can do that on a first date? I'm letting the team down :?
Hidden cameras dude, keep up ;)
dogbot
Your Bike:

Post by dogbot »

Kwacky wrote:Bang someone else, record it, then show you friendzone pal the video and see how she reacts. Then you'll know if she just wants to be friends ;)
I'm already reasonably sure she doesn't. We used to flirt loads when neither of us were single and I think it was mostly "he's only just single, on the rebound" when we had the friends conversation, instead of "I don't fancy you".

She was particularly sniffy and rude today as I talked about this other gal to her colleagues.

Shame, because she's really nice, actually. I kinda fancy her quite a bit in return. But... I'm supposed to read minds now? **** that shit.

If people can't say what they want/mean and choose to hide behind little unimpressed noises that mean "no, I'm FINE, honestly!" then **** 'em.

As the song says...

I'm surprised that you slept on a heart that's worldwide
And when ya open up ya eyes, babe, my mate, I really wish
That ya don't bruise a limb, as ya swim with otha fish
in the sea
In the sea
that is

8)
Monty
Your Bike: KTM 690 SMC R

Post by Monty »

You seem to be trying to apply logic, this is a mistake you can not apply logic
Monty™© MCMLXXII
dogbot
Your Bike:

Post by dogbot »

"**** that shit"
"**** 'em"

Not sure if that's what you mean by applying logic, but if not, that's where I'm at with it. :D
Monty

Post by Monty »

LOL no, I meant applying logic to women
Monty™© MCMLXXII
Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

Post by Frankie »

Lost it this morning, early start, going down a road which takes two lanes into two, big yellow signs up saying filter in alternately which everyone does every morning, no bother...minding my own business, come up to the filter point, and some guy is on the inside trying to under take me, I had already held back to let the car in front get in, so this car is now trying to get up the inside, I hear him blowing his horn, look in the mirror and his has the cheek to call me a w@&%#r, ARE for your real you dick!
So he carries on, giving it the big one.... Enough is enough if I was in the wrong so be it, but ffs you are bang out of order, and YOU do not pull this crap with me, this time of the morning.

So I pulls up hard jumps out of the car and runs up the steet after him as he gets his skates on and does not stop!
Man I was so angry, I really should have counted to 10..... Scared the crap out of the fella in the bus stop where yanked on the anchors and jumped out screaming like a bashiee suited and booted.

I was ready to punch his fecking lights out.....right where is the yellow pages, "anger management" please lol.....
Well some times you just can't turn the other cheek!
Monty

Post by Monty »

HAHA that's called "injustice road rage" it's the most powerful kind. Happened to me a few times
Monty™© MCMLXXII
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

I've done that once. On a filter slip road when a bloke cuts across the 2 foot wide solid white line cutting me up causing me to brake and swerve while I'm doing about 60 mph in my wife's car. His hand comes out the window giving it the wanker sign so I give chase. He's weaving through the traffic and at one point I'm along side and he mouths "fook you cont"

Sadly for him he didn't see the traffic half a mile down the road before getting gobby.

3 lanes of stationary traffic and I park about 5mm from his back.

I jump out the car and stick my head into his car about an inch from his face and yell "call me a fooking cont now then, I dare you"

That's the whitest Indian bloke I've ever seen in my life. He blubbed out an apology and then the traffic moved so he shot off.

It's rare for me to lose my temper but he almost forced me off the road and there's a 15 foot drop to the left where I was
Monty

Post by Monty »

I flipped out on a taxi driver in Hampton Court, just coming down from the silly isles. There's a two lane roundabout that he straight lined cutting me up, and all i did was rev my engine to let him know where i was and what he'd done. Next thing I know he brake tested me and then when I tried to go around him swerved out missing me by inches. And not just once this happen about three times.

I literally flipped out, nailed it past him into oncoming traffic, parked up blocking the road between a traffic island and then started walking back down the middle of the road back towards him.

He was driving up the pavement trying to get out of the way but there was nowhere he could go because the opposite direction was now a traffic jam and there's cars behind him.

At this point he's in blind panic, and he drives at me but serves around me at the last second and I manage to get about 4 punches on the car. But he's now stuck between my bike, the traffic island, on coming traffic and the cars behind him.

The snivelling little b@stard is now sh!tting his pants, fumbling for his phone screaming he's going to call the police.

So I calmly (I'm literally shaking at this point) say call them I can wait, pull my phone out and start taking photos of him and his number plate.

I've never felt anger like it before or again, I literally flipped out.
Monty™© MCMLXXII
dogbot
Your Bike:

Post by dogbot »

Monty wrote:LOL no, I meant applying logic to women
Nah. It's "she can go **** herself" I'm applying in this instance. :)
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Post by duke63 »

5p carrier bags. When i pay for new clothes i dont expect to have to pay for a **** 5p carrier bag because some **** in Parliament says i have too.

The whole thing is a big con. Think on it - big business now gets their customers to PAY 5p for every bag they use whilst small business still has to fork out to give one away for free. What a joke.
D6
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1050SE a bit DEAD + S3 RS

Post by D6 »

I didn't think the company keeps the 5p? I thought it went to the carrier bag pixie?

I like it, as it's cutting out people who just have a bag as they are too lazy to use their own or prepare. Meaning less plastic in waste land fills.
Perkles
Your Bike:

Post by Perkles »

Why not just ban plastic bags and use paper ones like America use
Save the dolphins etc.
D6
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1050SE a bit DEAD + S3 RS

Post by D6 »

Asbestos ones, so you can carry hot stuff
dogbot
Your Bike:

Post by dogbot »

I've spent most of the last 24 hours applying a really critical security patch to customer servers. We have literally hundreds of customer servers, and this is going to have to be done out of hours on most of them, meaning I have a LOT of work to do in the next week or so.

My boss has just informed me that one our customers has requested that before I do this on their sites, I raise a change request for each of their sites and email the sites individually to discuss it. This will add about an hour a site to their patching process...

Really?

Fine, you can go last, then. Don't blame me if you get hacked in the intervening week because your process is more important than actually being secure.

Twats.
Perkles
Your Bike:

Post by Perkles »

Drove 160 miles to deepest South Wales for a confirmed appointment to be told by the buyer I was meeting that he was to busy to see me,why do people think they have the right to treat others like shit
DaytonAndy
Your Bike: Daytona 675R

Post by DaytonAndy »

Perkles wrote:Drove 160 miles to deepest South Wales for a confirmed appointment to be told by the buyer I was meeting that he was to busy to see me,why do people think they have the right to treat others like shit
That's f***ing awful. What an absolute tw@.
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Post by C00kiemonster »

dogbot wrote:I've spent most of the last 24 hours applying a really critical security patch to customer servers. We have literally hundreds of customer servers, and this is going to have to be done out of hours on most of them, meaning I have a LOT of work to do in the next week or so.

My boss has just informed me that one our customers has requested that before I do this on their sites, I raise a change request for each of their sites and email the sites individually to discuss it. This will add about an hour a site to their patching process...

Really?

Fine, you can go last, then. Don't blame me if you get hacked in the intervening week because your process is more important than actually being secure.

Twats.
I hear what your saying but some ms patches really screw with some application servers especially. Don't these people have dev or test servers to test or confidence test the patch before the patch is applied to production?

Sorry, talking shop again :). Stop tempting me :)
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Perkles wrote:Drove 160 miles to deepest South Wales for a confirmed appointment to be told by the buyer I was meeting that he was to busy to see me,why do people think they have the right to treat others like shit
That's terrible. Really don't understand some people. If he decides to buy off you bump up the price a bitter the inconvenience!!
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Post by Deegee »

Sadly this has happened to me on a regular basis as well, you arrange for a certain person and a piece of equipment to somewhere at a particular place and time, but when you arrive they and the kit have disappeared and are not available. We're expected to absorb those costs and to show up at the customers request next time as well. People are utter t*rds sometimes.