What are you doing today ??

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Perkles
Your Bike:

Re: What are you doing today ??

Post by Perkles »

im really lucky ive got a Mrs who just lets me do what I want and buy what I want as long as ive got the cash and can afford it,she knows im pig headed and would do what I want anyhow.She also got a nice arse which helps
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

Perkles wrote: .She also got a nice arse which helps
(ttiwwp)

(lol)
Cav
Your Bike: 2009 ZX6R

Post by Cav »

Kwacky wrote:
Perkles wrote: .She also got a nice arse which helps
(ttiwwp)

(lol)
I second this... 8) :D
rocket
Your Bike: zx10rrrrrrr

Post by rocket »

If my Mrs said its either me or the bikes and cars. She knows the cars and bikes would be packed up ready to leave her in a second. I felt guilty lied on the stretcher at the hospital after crashing on the snake this year. My wife was in tears next to me and i asked her should i give it up (I think they gave me to many drugs) she said No its who you are and you would go mad with out it.
"80mph" sorry officer I possibly could not have done that I'm no Valentino Rossi.
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

rocket wrote:If my Mrs said its either me or the bikes and cars. She knows the cars and bikes would be packed up ready to leave her in a second. I felt guilty lied on the stretcher at the hospital after crashing on the snake this year. My wife was in tears next to me and i asked her should i give it up (I think they gave me to many drugs) she said No its who you are and you would go mad with out it.
When I crashed the track bike earlier this year mine said 'I knew you were going to crash, you were far too stressed to be on a bike' followed by 'when are you going to grow up and stop hooning about like a teenager'

I moved out 4 days later.
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
Cav
Your Bike: 2009 ZX6R

Post by Cav »

rocket wrote:If my Mrs said its either me or the bikes and cars. She knows the cars and bikes would be packed up ready to leave her in a second. I felt guilty lied on the stretcher at the hospital after crashing on the snake this year. My wife was in tears next to me and i asked her should i give it up (I think they gave me to many drugs) she said No its who you are and you would go mad with out it.
In a few conversations with my gf regarding buying a house I've said to her if I need to sell the bike to get the house then I would do it. She pretty much attacked me telling me that I should never sell my bike. She knows how frustrated I get when I can't ride and she wants me to actually have a life.

Sounds like you and me both have a good missus :)
rocket

Post by rocket »

Going to watch STAR WAR IN 4DX yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Been waiting till the holidays were over and it was quite before going to see it. Told my Mrs last night and she through a tantrum about me not going with her to watch it. Why do women do this she has no interest in Star Wars and if i said on one of our very few evenings were we have no sprog "were going to the cinema to watch star wars" for a split second Darth would be standing over me with condescending heavy breathing. Anyway i quizzed her last night and got 1 wrong answer so sorry love but your out im watching it on my own vibrating seats fog and smelly shit can not wait.
"80mph" sorry officer I possibly could not have done that I'm no Valentino Rossi.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

kiwikrasher wrote:
When I crashed the track bike earlier this year mine said 'I knew you were going to crash, you were far too stressed to be on a bike' followed by 'when are you going to grow up and stop hooning about like a teenager'

I moved out 4 days later.
On track it's different...you have bought the right to have a hoon around like a teenager so bloody well enjoy it Image hahaha

Second part of that is what is wrong with having a hobby...would you say no if she said she wanted to start jet skiing or something?? He'll no, that's their decision and they will only know if they enjoy it by starting it. You may have an opinion but everyone's entitled to a opinion. Youre allowed to have something away from your 'norm' especially with the working environment you have to go to for those 3 weeks away from everything. You should never ever be made to feel bad about enjoying something as innocent as a hobby.

It really makes me wonder...is it the motorcycling or is it the having a 'hobby' that makes you smile that makes them jealous or ignorant or angry or whatever??
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

@rocket thoroughly enjoy star wars you lucky git!!
rocket

Post by rocket »

Rossgo wrote:@rocket thoroughly enjoy star wars you lucky git!!
Epic really enjoyed the whole experience , smells , air blown around, water sprayed , extra lighting fog and the seat moving around was very cool and to top it off the film was gooooooooooooooooooood.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

rocket wrote:
Rossgo wrote:@rocket thoroughly enjoy star wars you lucky git!!
Epic really enjoyed the whole experience , smells , air blown around, water sprayed , extra lighting fog and the seat moving around was very cool and to top it off the film was gooooooooooooooooooood.
That sounds amazing rocket what an experience [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

Trying to explain to someone on the SX forum why a double bubble screen looks bigger than the stock one (facepalm)

Too much stupid.
rocket

Post by rocket »

Kwacky wrote:Trying to explain to someone on the SX forum why a double bubble screen looks bigger than the stock one (facepalm)

Too much stupid.
bigger why ???
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

The standard screen is flat. The one I've put on is a double bubble. He's struggling with the concept of a DB screen.
D6
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1050SE a bit DEAD + S3 RS

Post by D6 »

tell him its double
rocket

Post by rocket »

Kwacky wrote:The standard screen is flat. The one I've put on is a double bubble. He's struggling with the concept of a DB screen.
So it has more bubbles in it ??
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

It's like the plastic version of an Aero chocolate bar.
StMarks
Your Bike: Daytona 675 graphite

Post by StMarks »

Kwacky wrote:It's like the plastic version of an Aero chocolate bar.
:? Really.??

I always thought it was something that people buy extra after they have already paid a lot of money for a sportsbike, An overpriced bit of formed plastic that they install after they remove the manufacture's supplied screen that is designed to afford the optimum compromise of looks, drag coefficient & wind protection. I understood that after having made the swap, these make it easier to ride a sportsbike in a "sit up & beg" style rather than the racing crouch that they are designed for. :P

Still, that just goes to show my limited knowledge of such things. Every day's a school day. (happy)
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

StMarks wrote:

I always thought it was something that people buy extra after they have already paid a lot of money for a sportsbike, An overpriced bit of formed plastic that they install after they remove the manufacture's supplied screen that is designed to afford the optimum compromise of looks, drag coefficient & wind protection. I understood that after having made the swap, these make it easier to ride a sportsbike in a "sit up & beg" style rather than the racing crouch that they are designed for. :P
That's as maybe, but I've fitted it to my Z1000SX, which is a sit up and beg sports-tourer ;)
rocket

Post by rocket »

StMarks wrote:

Still, that just goes to show my limited knowledge of such things. Every day's a school day. (happy)
there also designed for small people not for people like me that are big boned