Happy Birthday

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Mac
Your Bike: '04 Triumph Daytona

Re: Happy Birthday

Post by Mac »

Happy birthday (^)
"When in doubt use full throttle. It may not improve the situation but it will end the suspense ".
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

Belated happy birthday, sorry mate I missed the thread.

Congratulations on the new job as well.
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Sounds like it's going to suit you to the ground Frankie. Congrats on the job it must of been a long couple of months for you!!
Monty
Your Bike: KTM 690 SMC R

Post by Monty »

Frankie wrote:
Blade wrote:Is it ok to ask what the new job is Frankie ?
No worries mate, yes heading back into an industry I know and to be fair, not being arrogant! am good at, so back into dealing with mechanical consultants, Mechanical & Electrical companies and distributors, and the HVAC environment. Back to a wage and commission package that will keep me in the life I have become accustomed too (giggle) I believe the car budget is pretty basic, but to be fair after driving around in an older car, hoping it makes it to the next destination brings things into perspective somewhat ha ha, so I will look for something comfy and reliable again.

I am looking forward to it, you know from the first time you meet someone that you are going to enjoy working for them, so on ward and upward 8)
I am glad that I managed to secure this position with them. I have a few 1st and 2nd meetings with a number of companies in and out of the industry, which was very interesting and a bit of an eye opener (I am not one to move about alot) going to interviews all over the country is exhausting and somewhat an expensive task. The days of claiming back expenses has gone out the window (giggle)
Anyone I know? You mentioned distributors so I'm guessing Mitsubishi or Daikin?
Monty™© MCMLXXII
Monty
Your Bike: KTM 690 SMC R

Post by Monty »

Oh and a belated Happy Birthday
Monty™© MCMLXXII
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Post by Deegee »

Chuffed to bits you've got what you wanted Frankie, I know the feeling of looking at that dwindling bank statement only too well!
Fingers crossed it works out for you and you enjoy the new challenge, when do you start?
P.S. Enjoy any remaining lay-in's! ;)
Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

Post by Frankie »

I hope so Dave, there is no reason why it shouldn't, was going to start straight away, but due to various people being on holiday they could not get all the training and inductions etc... Sorted so it will be the 2nd November.

As for lay ins, ha ha not that many to be fair, being getting up early and doing some serious walking (in my eyes anyway) my legs know about it ha ha, but also using the great light you get first thing in the morning to hone my photographic skills, great way to learn and try out more stuff.
You do meet some happy people first thing in the morning lol..

Dropped you a quick pm Monty :)