Abusive and controlling relationships

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Re: Abusive and controlling relationships

Post by Deegee »

Blade wrote:Scumbag cowardly bully needs to have an accident.
Hopefully a seriously terminal one before the nipper comes along. You don't need a crystal ball to see what's going to happen.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

That makes me sick. I mean that's terrible, he needed to be met down a dark alley with a group of men to teach him a thing or two. How do the blokes get a kick from that...seriously
Si.
Your Bike: fireblade

Post by Si. »

The worst thing is, she's got uncles, brothers...and none have them have chinned him.... If it was my sister/daughter he would have been hospitalised long ago.

I've met him once, never looked me in the eye, even when i confronted him. a proper shit bag. Last year, i got a phone call at home when she was in Tenerife, she said she was coming home as he had neaten her up, and i asked a mate of mine to pick her up from the Airport to bring her home (i was stuck in work the next day)... When she came to see me, her face and body was a mess.

She still got back with him.

2 weeks later, he beat her up on a night out in liverpool, got arrested a few days later (it was caught on CCTV). He went to court, got some hours community payback. She then got back with, got pregnant, and had his baby...and together again.

Now, although we have employed her since she was 16 (she's now 21) we have always been there, advised her, consoled her, gave her days off, but now, after all he's done she kept going back. Not financially dependant on him, she could have walked numerous times.

She has cost us money with days off, cancellations with her clients, lost business and now 9 mths Maternity. I can't help it, but we've washed our hands of her.... sad i know...but she has a large family unit, and extended too, but they haven't done a thing.

Somethings, however hard you try, you can't change them.
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

Si completely understandable mate and you have been a very supportive, fair and decent boss and person.

She could have asked no more and you have been extremely generous. Its tragic and a very sorry state of affairs but
I fully understand what you have done and as hard as it must have been for you to do I 100% believe you have done the right thing.

I truly hope this young lady's fortunes turn round for the better but being honest the only person who can help her is HERSELF.

In time hopefully she will see this herself and I hope she see's it soon for her and her childs sake.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Blinking hell Si. Really hope that girl can stand up and wall away. She must feel awful about herself with that t&at for a partner. Although when she finally does walk I bet she'll never be able to be in a relationship again and fully let go all because of one man. Very sad to hear