What are you doing today ??

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Re: What are you doing today ??

Post by C00kiemonster »

D6Nutz wrote:Bought a house. Moving day is next Friday.

So if you wonder where I've gone for the next couple of weeks, my life is in a box.
Wowser.

That's the problem, it all moves too slowly then all of a sudden... Boom!

Good luck. I'm still unpacking boxes 2 years later :)
Tricky
Your Bike:

Post by Tricky »

getting all packed up and en route for a trackday at mallory on sunday. going today, camping over with bbq and beers.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Nutz good luck with the move
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Today off to have a breakie at a garden centre then off to Pangbourne for a walk and look then maybe a hot choc and cake somewhere!
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

Went for a quick blast as wanted to scrub a tyre in but struggled due to traffic and strong winds on woodhead pass. Gusts were pushing me wide and felt like the front would wash out even on the straights when going over the very top of the pass the gusts were that strong. Pretty scary tbh and had to back right off.
Blade

Post by Blade »

Being a very proud dad.

My youngest scored 8 goals and won the player of the match trophy today. The best bit though was his skills and ability to dribble and shield the ball from other players. The coach came over at the end and said he was very talented for his age and has a good future and told the same to the head coach.

I'm proud as punch.
Blade

Post by Blade »

Cheers guys. I m genuinely mega chuffed for him. I can't play football to save my life so of little help but the coach said to have the skills and game craft to play the way he is at 4 years old is rare and he will do well.

I m also proud of my other lad who did his 1 mile swim and bronze life safer award last week. I wasn't there with him as away with work at the time but equally proud of him. Can't remember how old I was when I achieved the same but I think I was older than eight so he is doing extremely well.
TonyB
Your Bike: Tiger 800XC, Honda CB500

Post by TonyB »

Pulling up carpet and underlay on my stairs and landing and eliminating squeaks before new carpets on Monday. Rock and frigging roll!!
TonyB

Post by TonyB »

....and I managed to blow a light switch while changing a light fitting. Yay me
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

this is why I don't do DIY
TonyB

Post by TonyB »

I usually don't but I was feeling brave today. Changed the light switch and all is well again. Next weekend...wall papering
Blade

Post by Blade »

TonyB wrote:I usually don't but I was feeling brave today. Changed the light switch and all is well again. Next weekend...wall papering Image
Careful near the light switches Tony ;) ....................................................................................................... (lol)
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Off to gym I think soon. Then off to a car boot then off to Marlow for another walk down the river and this time hopefully a nice hot choc and cake!!
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

So I've been at the gym for nearly an hour now and I don't come to this particular gym I got to another one that's closer to me but within this group (this gym is just bigger and it's recently had a massive upgrade) A guy has walked in and I recognise him from around a year ago, I remember him being huge he has lost so much weight. I think he's ran loads because his legs are so skinny it's unreal.

Just shows if you just put your mind to it you can do anything
Blade

Post by Blade »

Couple of jobs, this morning, watch wsbk race 1, out for sister in laws birthday then watch IOM TT superbike race.
Blade

Post by Blade »

Rossgo wrote:So I've been at the gym for nearly an hour now and I don't come to this particular gym I got to another one that's closer to me but within this group (this gym is just bigger and it's recently had a massive upgrade) A guy has walked in and I recognise him from around a year ago, I remember him being huge he has lost so much weight. I think he's ran loads because his legs are so skinny it's unreal.

I need a few pointers Rossgo :? For years if not decades now I have been putting my mind to winning motogp and smashing the back doors in of Caroline Flack but tbh I'm no further forward with my ambition (giggle) got any suggestions................ :?
TonyB

Post by TonyB »

Blade wrote:
TonyB wrote:I usually don't but I was feeling brave today. Changed the light switch and all is well again. Next weekend...wall papering Image
Careful near the light switches Tony ;) ....................................................................................................... (lol)
I'll be letting the Mrs take the lead on wallpapering. I'll be cutting and pasting up and that's it!

9 creaky stairs out of 13 now creak free. I don't know what's gotten into me with all of this DIY.

Gonna have a shower now and kick back with 4 bottles of Aspalls cider and continue S2 of Breaking Bad before dinner.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Blade wrote:
Rossgo wrote:So I've been at the gym for nearly an hour now and I don't come to this particular gym I got to another one that's closer to me but within this group (this gym is just bigger and it's recently had a massive upgrade) A guy has walked in and I recognise him from around a year ago, I remember him being huge he has lost so much weight. I think he's ran loads because his legs are so skinny it's unreal.

I need a few pointers Rossgo :? For years if not decades now I have been putting my mind to winning motogp and smashing the back doors in of Caroline Flack but tbh I'm no further forward with my ambition (giggle) got any suggestions................ :?
Image hahaha I need some pointers too. I'd like 3 models hanging off me each night...Don't even meet any models!!
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Had a lovely walk down the Thames again only this time in Marlow. Such great weather and seen so many bikes all of which looked like they were having a hoot!

ImageImage
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

Packing this morning, went to the park with the boy this afternoon, really enjoyed it.

The sun had brought out the local scenery ;)
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti