Bikesure Insurance Services

Reviews and recommendations of bike services and products you have had experiences with, both good and bad
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Re: Bikesure Insurance Services

Post by Rossgo »

A belated welcome to you . I have seen you posting however didn't come across your introduction so very sorry for being late!
I too am a Bikesure customer as you guys were the ones who quoted the cheapest. If you guys quote cheapest later this year I shall definetly be giving you a PM. Insurance is a bugger with all the high prices!
Hope your enjoying the forum so far
Bikesure
Your Bike:

Post by Bikesure »

Hi Rossgo,

Thanks for the welcome!

Any issues during the course of your policy just drop me a PM.

Kind regards,
Jordan
D6
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1050SE a bit DEAD + S3 RS

Post by D6 »

Hi Jordan,

Can you offer advice for a colleague at work.

He has decided to get a bike again, and bought a Triumph Sprint (second hand).

He no longer has any NCB, and has been doing quotes.

I pointed him in the direction of your site, and he used it, but there was a limitation on the parking overnight options that made his quotes higher than going directly to agents.

His bike is parked in his garden out of site with the access through a side passage only that is very secure (solid door and multiple locks),

He found it unfair the only options to choose were driveway, road or garage. None of which he felt adequately described the situation.

What can you advise on this?
Bikesure
Your Bike:

Post by Bikesure »

D6 wrote:Hi Jordan,

Can you offer advice for a colleague at work.

He has decided to get a bike again, and bought a Triumph Sprint (second hand).

He no longer has any NCB, and has been doing quotes.

I pointed him in the direction of your site, and he used it, but there was a limitation on the parking overnight options that made his quotes higher than going directly to agents.

His bike is parked in his garden out of site with the access through a side passage only that is very secure (solid door and multiple locks),

He found it unfair the only options to choose were driveway, road or garage. None of which he felt adequately described the situation.

What can you advise on this?
Hi D6

Hopefully we'll be able to help as we like the cases that just don't fit the tick boxes.

I assume your friend inst a "new" rider as such so we'll look to make sure he inst penalised for that.

If you could DM me a contact number, I'll get someone to call and discuss the options

Jordan