Weekend Plans?

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Weekend Plans?

Post by Kwacky »

So what's everyone up to?

I'm out with my brother tonight for a few beers and a balti

Saturday I've got man jobs around the house to do. According to Mrs Kwacky anyway. We'll see.

Sunday i need to rehouse a few of my spiders so I'll be getting the house all messy again.
bb41
Your Bike: GSXR750

Re: Weekend Plans?

Post by bb41 »

Today will be tidying up and sorting the hen house ready for another 20 rescue hens to arrive on tuesday

Saturday, my sort of ex is coming to me so I can go back home for a few days to see my Mum and girls

Sunday, will be again sat with Mum most of the day and relieving the carers and my girls as they have been doing so much this last week

I;m taking a bottle of parsnip wine down, so told my Mum we can ditch the morphine this weekend as I'm pretty sure this will do a much better job :D
Live each day as your last as one day you'll be right !!
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

Kids have swimming and football tomorrow morning then dropping them of at gran and grandads so my only plan is playing out with Mrs Blade.
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

Quiet night in tonight.

Out for a run either tomorrow or Sunday, planning a 10 mile plus at pace.. Should be fun if the weather is ok.. Apart from that it's spending time with the kids and doing some thinking.

My contract is up in a couple of weeks and there is a renewal being offered. I really want to help the guy whos taken over running the department as he's a really top guy, but the team he's got dumped with are a bunch of misfits who are no where near qualified to even apply for the job they have got.
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti