Weekend Plans

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Weekend Plans

Post by Kwacky »

What you all up to?

Gym tonight.

Mrs K is at work tomorrow so I've got the kids until lunchtime then my mum is taking over. I'm off to the football.

No plans for Sunday.
Monty
Your Bike: KTM 690 SMC R

Re: Weekend Plans

Post by Monty »

Sledging with any luck
Monty™© MCMLXXII
Rob
Your Bike: Daytona 650, Kawasaki ZX10r

Post by Rob »

Off to drink a skinful & watch poor quality darts at The Lakeside tomorrow

Wake up sunday morning in a Premier Inn bed with a mouth drier than a nuns knickers and crave the biggest dirtiest breakfast I can find in Camberley. Eat that then drive back home, shower and take my Gran out for dinner for her birthday.
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Post by duke63 »

Off to the Autosport show at the NEC with my son tomorrow.
Perkles
Your Bike:

Post by Perkles »

get back in the shed and train because ive been lazy this week,watch some dvds ive bought,take my daughter to soft play or the park
bb41
Your Bike: GSXR750

Post by bb41 »

Not a lot today, supposed to be fence repairing but wind and rain has been so bad it's not been possible
Tomorrow back down either M4 or A40 to see my Mum :-)
Live each day as your last as one day you'll be right !!
Bratty
Your Bike: Honda CB1000r

Post by Bratty »

Off work today as have an ulcer in my eye which is very fecking painful, gonna have a few beers and watch the new Godzilla film with the wife, suppose I'd better go to work tomorrow,Saturday night soul night in Wolverhampton if the eye isn't too bad, Sunday morning back to the eye hospital for a check up then if it's as mild as it's been today I'll try and fit the bellypan to the bike.
I get knocked down but i get up again.
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

Hiding from the wind tonight, it's fierce down here even had the lights go a few times.

Tomorrow morning will be spent tidying the house and garden up for viewings in the afternoon, the afternoon will be spent somewhere else.
Sunday will be spent making the house messy again and chilling out.

In other news, we found out today that we lost out on the house we really liked. Another buyer who had already sold their property put a higher offer in. No contest really.
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
bb41

Post by bb41 »

D6 viewings are horrid, I found the easiest way was to go out for an hour , amazing how some people make comments about where you live and are so rude.

Hope it sells quickly for you
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

bb41 wrote:D6 viewings are horrid, I found the easiest way was to go out for an hour , amazing how some people make comments about where you live and are so rude.

Hope it sells quickly for you
They can be rude, can't they??.....Chez Darren is currently on the block, and the comments have mainly been positive, but some people ask the stupidest questions.....I just go out for a coffee and leave the realtor to it.
bb41

Post by bb41 »

D41 best thing to do IMO

Even agents can be a pain and ask stupid questions. I used to have to go out to remove the dogs outta the way, unfortunately one family were late and agent thought they weren't going to come

They did arrive and had my Great Dane ended up on the blokes shoulders and my lab stuck a welly in the ladies bum !!! Needless to say they never stayed long
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

LOL......my realtor is super nice....what she's doing is delaying tactics so the bank doesn't foreclose on me.....I haven't paid on my house since 2013!! This was all part of the ex trying to "make a statement".....file on Thanksgiving, move out on Christmas, etc.....she's a dimwit......but what do you expect from someone who's 50 and whose idea of a "good job" is to make someone a sandwich??

And I know what you're going to say...."It's not what you do, it's how you do it".....the sheer vitriol in this woman is rather impressive.

And at least she admitted it to me.....I have to give her that.
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Post by C00kiemonster »

bb41 wrote:D41 best thing to do IMO

Even agents can be a pain and ask stupid questions. I used to have to go out to remove the dogs outta the way, unfortunately one family were late and agent thought they weren't going to come

They did arrive and had my Great Dane ended up on the blokes shoulders and my lab stuck a welly in the ladies bum !!! Needless to say they never stayed long
I'd have bought it based on the dogs :). Normal welcome here (and that's just me ;))
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Post by Deegee »

Chillaxin' today, watched Quins beat the Tigers, lit the fire and am out tonight with Mrs Gee at an old friends house whom I haven't seen for years, it's just a few drinks but it'll be good to catch up with him.

Tomorrow I'm off to Germany for a training course, so the whole day is messed up with packing, airports and whatever else Ryanair decide is appropriate, fingers crossed for a decent hotel.