Local crime

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Re: Local crime

Post by D41 »

I get the best eggs I can....but I do live in the middle of a rather large city....and I'm not big on dairy stuff anyway.

But interesting you mentioned pork. My doctor mentioned to me at the beginning of 2014...."Hey, you have high blood pressure.....you need to cut down on smoking, drinking (that part I already knew) and red meat".....I've never touched pork since...OK, maybe one rasher....I ate two hamburgers last year, and one steak.....it didn't take any thought....and frankly I don't miss it one bit...no chicken or turkey either, 'cos it sucks.

Cigarettes went from 20 a day to about 4 or less, which I think is acceptable...and the massive vats of vodka I'd pour down my parched throat, went down to a small glass of V&T which might take me 3 days to go through.

Not sure on all that....me marriage going to hell must have played a huge role.....and then I have Edith & Monique now, so in a sense, something else to strive for.....works for me!

Life in the old dog yet. ;)
Monty
Your Bike: KTM 690 SMC R

Post by Monty »

I thought pork was a white meat
Monty™© MCMLXXII
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

Oooops....sorry, you're absolutely right, it is - I worded that poorly....but it's ridiculously high in salt & fat content, which in turn are bad for the BP.
Monty
Your Bike: KTM 690 SMC R

Post by Monty »

No you're right it's classed as a red meat
Monty™© MCMLXXII