Whoargh!.....It's baseball season again!!

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Whoargh!.....It's baseball season again!!

Post by D41 »

And don't be hard on this one....we have little Monique Guttierez at number 8 ...and we have as always Matty Pickering....who's been bumped up to #3 in the batting, and leadoff pitcher....sadly, I don't get to see Matty much these days.....but I'm told he can throw in the 80's....sometimes the 90's....I have trouble chucking the dustbag out.
Mac
Your Bike: '04 Triumph Daytona

Re: Whoargh!.....It's baseball season again!!

Post by Mac »

How old is Matty now?
"When in doubt use full throttle. It may not improve the situation but it will end the suspense ".
D41

Post by D41 »

He's 14 mate....kid is fast as feck....obviously he gets it all from his old man.......He's gonna be a big lad.....in Jan. he was 5' 2"....by July he was 5' 7".....that's a rare growth spurt by any accounts...currently he's 5' 10"ish and has the good grace not to say he's a bit taller than me....otherwise I'd flatten him. (Can't beat a switch-hitter in a fight!!)
Mac
Your Bike: '04 Triumph Daytona

Post by Mac »

Have his pitches been measured at that speed? That's quite phenomenal if that's the reading
"When in doubt use full throttle. It may not improve the situation but it will end the suspense ".
D41

Post by D41 »

Ooops....I don't know, I'll have to check.....he may have said 70s-80s??

Either way....this kid has a future playing ball...I hope.....and you know why??- 'cos he doesn't care...he just doesn't give a feck....he plays purely for enjoyment & nothing else......can you even imagine how many home-run or game balls I have around the house?? LOL!!

BUT.....the word is out on him.....I'm starting to get the calls again from coaches wanting to "sneak" him onto a team....you know how it is, these people get SOO competitive...me, I'm just happy he's playing.