Weekend stuff

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Weekend stuff

Post by Kwacky »

Anyone up to anything?

Gym tonight then slobbing out

off to the Blues v Norwich game tomorrow with Duke, a few beers, a dirty burger or two, some crap football then maybe a couple more beers. My mate is over from Tokyo so he'll be joining us.

Sunday is crap jobs like washing the bike, feeding the spiders, doing my ironing and getting ready for holiday.

I'm off on Monday so I might nip out Sunday evening for a couple of beers.
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Re: Weekend stuff

Post by Cavetroll87 »

We are going down to Brighton on Sunday as a belated day out for Mrs Birthday last week, probably take littleun in the aquarium while were there, have a mooch. We were planning on going tomorrow but its the Pride Parade so it will just be far too busy for little dude and a pain to park so decided Sunday was better.

Other than that I need to try and get a mobile repair guy out to look at mine and my neighbours car coz I mucked up and clipped there bumper yesterday, no much damage to either car just normal bumper scuffs but obviously said Id sort it coz its the 1 neighbour we actually get on with. Feel like a right muppet
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Post by Deegee »

Boys evening tonight, drinks may be had along with film, clothes shopping in the morning and get MiniGee to his last DofE volunteer afternoon afterwards. Don’t know about the evening, I’ll lobby for hitting a restaurant and see what comes. Sunday’s got no plans as yet, so probably a lazy day.
kingfixer
Your Bike: 2019 Aprilia Dorsoduro 900

Post by kingfixer »

Working all weekend ....and I’ve got a new bike in the garage ;( ;(
https://gmrprojects.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

Packed up the tin can and the family and drove down to Devon, near totnes.

Will be spending the next five days either in the theme park that is a 5 min walk from the van (entrance is included), at the beach, or sat in the awning drinking cider.
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

At netball for Jorja, early start this morning as they had there team photos taken this morning. So at courts at 7.30

When we are finished here, over to the local markets and help Jess pack up her stall

Then home to relax hopefully. Want to set up the new camp stove/fire and give it a test run.

No idea for sunday as yet.
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.