What do you want to vent about today?

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Re: What do you want to vent about today?

Post by Blade »

Cavetroll87 wrote:
Blade wrote:You have something bigger than you, angrier than you, meaner than you, that bites you and your worried about his teeth (wasntme)

My only concern would be wiping his face of the shovel he is going to be eating as a starter, main course and pudding (giggle)

Joking aside put the gloves aside and show home a blow torch in his smiley boat race (rock) that will calm the bugger down ;)
ahhh I couldn't do that mate, not his fault, hes not aggressive, just nervous and doesn't want me in his home....OR thinks I'm a rat and dinner.....He is learning though with the tap training the difference between feeding time and when hes just being cleaned up. Smarter than you think.

And yes Kwacky, lots of bleeding, I got tagged a while back and remember about 4 days later pulling one of his teeth out of my hand.
Only joking pal realise it's your pet.

Hope the tap training improves things for you
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Post by Cavetroll87 »

Thats ok blade, it has crossed my mind the gunpt bugger haha
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

Post by Frankie »

The fecking twat up the road who seems to spend his life revving his cars ups all bloody night... no bloody respect... god only knows what the people think living next door to him. If its not his cars, its some sort of quad which never gets out of 1st.... or some stupid mini pit bike, he and his kids (i assume) ride up and down, up and down, up and down the street!!!... moan over, I have a head ache hence the moan lol
Stonesie
Your Bike: BMW R1250GSA

Post by Stonesie »

Slightly related, people who can't use their F-ing indicators on a roundabout or navigate around one in a logical way, I very nearly took out a driving school car because it wanted to turn left from the innermost lane (Right only). It was next to me when we set off and I was going straight on |(
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Post by C00kiemonster »

Miserable feckers.

Been out and got the bulk of our Christmas food shopping this morning with the good Mrs C00kie.

Most people are clearly retired at this time of day in the shops and just bloody miserable - no smiles, no eye contact, no talking, no engaging in conversation when you say something to them. Just miserable.

ITS NEARLY CHRISTMAS YOU MISERABLE FECKERS! Your breathing, not at work,, shopping for nice things and luckier than a lucky thing - fecking SMILE! :D

and breathe......
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

The twat who thought he could switch lanes on me because he indicated as he did so, then brake tested me at the next round about. If a getting in trouble with the police didn't cost me my job I would have followed him into the supermarket car park and put all of his windows through as he sat in his car. The twat. I really was not in the mood this morning.
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Post by Deegee »

The thieving cnut that has decided Mrs Gees phone belongs to them. It disappeared out of her pocket whilst picking up a parcel from the local Post Office.

She’s probably dropped it as she put it into the phone pocket in her jacket, but it’s an old phone, all her contacts are on the sim - not the phone, so she’s lost all those. Its only worth buttons (iPhone 4s), so why not just hand it in to the shop the P.O. is situated in?

Because you’re a lowlife scumbag that deserves to catch something horribly nasty and painful that disables your sticky, thieving, ugly, little fingers. Arsehole.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Some people are proper twats mate I don't understand it either just hand it in to the shop so the shop keeper can either wait for the owner or hand it over to the police so they can get in contact with the rightful owner. I've been in the situation before where I've lost my wallet and luckily has been turned into the police. I've had a couple of phones calls off then when I was living with my parents after nights out!!

Talking about loosing yhings one of my neighbours dropped his wallet the other week, my misses found it on the floor and brought it into me to take a look at who's it was. Had 40quid in it plus all his cards etc. Recognised who it was so popped over and gave it to him. Really not difficult he was very appreciative of it too

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

I hope he gave you the money, at least?
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

D no mate he didn't! Although it was an idea of taking his money as he made a dent in my car when I first got it with his van door think because of jealousy being something new, the dickhead. But I'm not a thief so gave it to him how I found it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

I realise the irony of what I am about to post, but bear with me.

One of the assistants I have to work with does nothing but moan. Everything she says is a whinge or a whine. Nothing ever positive, just complaints.

Does my head in.
C00kiemonster

Post by C00kiemonster »

Kwacky wrote:I realise the irony of what I am about to post, but bear with me.

One of the assistants I have to work with does nothing but moan. Everything she says is a whinge or a whine. Nothing ever positive, just complaints.

Does my head in.
I used to work in a 'team' who constantly all did that, making each other more and more moaney (is that even a word). They are probably still doing it now 5 years on. It's a miserable existence some people live in and the only way they get through life is to try and bring others down - sad.
Stonesie
Your Bike: BMW R1250GSA

Post by Stonesie »

Almost everyone at work is like that..
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Post by duke63 »

The powers that be condition society more and more to be unhappy with what they have.

I have learned to condition myself the other way but its astonishing to see just how prevalent it has become.
C00kiemonster

Post by C00kiemonster »

duke63 wrote:The powers that be condition society more and more to be unhappy with what they have.

I have learned to condition myself the other way but its astonishing to see just how prevalent it has become.
Exactly right, i don't need anything and dont want too much unless it fulfils a purpose these days. People seem to spend their lives wanting the next big thing or measuring themselves against other people, who have likely just bought the new shiny thing on credit and already want the next shiny thing as the hit buying that thing has already worn off.

Drives the economy alright but makes people miserable seemingly.
C00kiemonster

Post by C00kiemonster »

Stonesie wrote:Almost everyone at work is like that..
Not my experience - i've worked with some great people and generally relatively happy. The last place i worked was the exception but partly that was because it wasn't commercial sector and those there (just like councils) are there for the relatively high pay /pension for little responsibility or workload. It breeds a certain type imo. It didn't matter how much effort and energy you put into energising people, it was like a brick wall. Like most things in life, people like to bunch together if the personality or opinion is similar.
Cavetroll87

Post by Cavetroll87 »

Kwacky wrote:I realise the irony of what I am about to post, but bear with me.

Does my head in.
Ive been told I moan too much so Im just gunna sheepishly head off and skulk in another thread somewhere.....

(emo)
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

On a common line as above...

Jess' Dad, as a surprise for Jess' Mums 70th, booked a cruise for them, and shouted Jess and her kids, Jess' sister and partner and kid. They left today.

I've just heard from Jess that all her sister id doing is moaning about how expensive drinks, wifi and excursions are. She's got a fecking free cruise in a balcony stateroom and shes still is not happy.

I didn't help by organising the town car driver that usually drives me to the airport for work, to take Jess in. So as her sister was pouring out of a shuttle van cab, Jess rocked up in a leather clad Statesman and had a chap in a suit cart the luggage for her (lol)
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
Cavetroll87

Post by Cavetroll87 »

Nursery. I know kids are meant to pick everything up once they start nursery/school but since he started in June we have had 5 bouts of stomach virus plus constant colds and infections. not just him, us too, he hadn't been for 3 weeks over xmas and it was great, hes been happy and healthy and so have we for the first time in as long as I can remember. he went back Tuesday, 1st day back, was off Wednesday and yesterday as we had plans and babysitter...

Today hes been sick twice, 1 day back and already looks like we have another bout of sickness about the rip through the home...this is ridiculous if you ask me!
Monty
Your Bike: 2010 ZX6R

Post by Monty »

Cavetroll87 wrote:Nursery. I know kids are meant to pick everything up once they start nursery/school but since he started in June we have had 5 bouts of stomach virus plus constant colds and infections. not just him, us too, he hadn't been for 3 weeks over xmas and it was great, hes been happy and healthy and so have we for the first time in as long as I can remember. he went back Tuesday, 1st day back, was off Wednesday and yesterday as we had plans and babysitter...

Today hes been sick twice, 1 day back and already looks like we have another bout of sickness about the rip through the home...this is ridiculous if you ask me!
10 years for me now Nick, doesn't get any better :D
Monty™© MCMLXXII