Abu Hamza

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Abu Hamza

Post by Kwacky »

I see it's taken a US court to finally get him convicted. I hope he spends a very long time in prison.

It's people like this, who abuse our welfare system, our immigration policies and our legal systems who make it easy for prople to push for changes. His onw country rejected him and took away his passport. We take him in, home him and feed him. He repays us by trying to stir up hatred and division.

Lets hope he never sees daylight again.
Perkles
Your Bike:

Re: Abu Hamza

Post by Perkles »

I remember him preaching by the fountain in brum when I was a kid,hes a nasty vile parasite ,I hope they throw the key away
Binno
Your Bike: Hayabusa dogs dangly

Post by Binno »

If he had come to you kwak, and said I'm innocent , all the charges are false, don't let them extradite me, would you have had to defend him ?
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

I don't do criminal law ;)

Lawyers can turn down work for a number of reasons. You don't have to take instructions from someone.

If you're a duty solicitor then you're pretty much stuck with what you're given.
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Post by duke63 »

Binno wrote:If he had come to you kwak, and said I'm innocent , all the charges are false, don't let them extradite me, would you have had to defend him ?
Either way it would still have to be heard in court.

I'm glad this bloke has finally got what he deserves but you are basing your view on the idea that government is always right and that definitely is not the case.