Weekend Plans

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Weekend Plans

Post by Kwacky »

So what's everyone up to?

Not too sure what I'm doing. Mrs Kwacky is at work tomorrow so I've got the kids for the day. I suspect now my Sunday will be the usual bank holiday man jobs - mow the lawn, trim the hedge etc. I need to put in my new brake pads so I'll probably give the brakes a clean and bleed the lines.

Monday might go out for a quick ride with perkles and try to nick his RC8 at some point.
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Re: Weekend Plans

Post by Blade »

Work on bikes in man cave this afternoon and out for a ruby Murray and few beers with a mate tonight.

Tomorrow usual football and swimming. Take away for tea and family evening watching Britain's got talent, kids love it and have an app so they can buzz themselves.

Sunday hopefully a ride in the morning and out to a posh Italian restaurant for sister in laws birthday.

Monday trying not to have a nervous break down at bsb oulton park whilst in charge of 3 very excited and hyper active children in a busy crowd.
D6
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1050SE a bit DEAD + S3 RS

Post by D6 »

Coming home
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Post by Cavetroll87 »

New front tyre today so hoping to scrub it in in the morning tomorrow if the weathers half decent, Stag do tomorrow,afternoon/evening so probably fighting inner demons Sunday and then as long as its dry the May Day run to Hastings on Monday
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

Booked the bike in again for electrical investigations. Hopefully it'll be a quick fix but as we know with electrics the fault could be anywhere.
Bratty
Your Bike: Honda CB1000r

Post by Bratty »

Chillin tonight
Sat am work pm northern soul all nighter in Cannock
Sunday am recovering from all nighter and hopefully cut the grass then motogp
I get knocked down but i get up again.
Bratty
Your Bike: Honda CB1000r

Weekend Plans

Post by Bratty »

Oh and Monday back to work.
I get knocked down but i get up again.
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

Still working nights, but Saturday night will be "hump" night... as in half way thru my 21 day swing, not unfortunately a conjugial visit.
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
Itchy
Your Bike: Kawasaki Z1000

Post by Itchy »

Not much on Saturday.
Sunday - will be popping down to Snetterton to see Pitty and Paul racing, and seeing which of Moonie's cakes I can pinch!
Monday willbe spent at Gressenhall Farm and Workhouse...http://www.museums.norfolk.gov.uk/Visit ... /index.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(No, I've no idea either!)
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Post by Cavetroll87 »

Itchy wrote:Not much on Saturday.
Sunday - will be popping down to Snetterton to see Pitty and Paul racing, and seeing which of Moonie's cakes I can pinch!
Monday willbe spent at Gressenhall Farm and Workhouse...http://www.museums.norfolk.gov.uk/Visit ... /index.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(No, I've no idea either!)
If....and its a MASSIVE IF.......but if im not too hungover and im in a fit state to ride I may try and head over to snett on Sunday as its not too far for me, bout 2 hours ride, but I wouldnt count on it lol (puke)
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
Godzilla
Your Bike:

Post by Godzilla »

Saturday. Brother coming down from the toon so he is dragging me to watch Bolton V Birmingham.

Sunday and Monday. BSB Oulton Park
Perkles
Your Bike:

Post by Perkles »

Hired a big bouncy castle for my 3year olds birthday party ,hopefully get out with kwacky on. Monday on the new bike
Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

Post by Frankie »

Have already had a little test ride on the Tuono since getting back from Almeria (liked what I saw, a guy had one on track) sounded awesome and went well.

Ride report - loved it, great sound, great power, note to self need to build arm muscles up, had them ripped out of the sockets, great engine.

So this morning I have booked a test on the S1000R to see how it compares, obviously both flat bar power houses, so it would be nice to see how they compare.

Have to say BMW offered me two hours, where as the test on the Tuono was only 30 mins.... Either way a nice day for a ride on someone else's wheels :)
Perkles
Your Bike:

Post by Perkles »

Frankie wrote:Have already had a little test ride on the Tuono since getting back from Almeria (liked what I saw, a guy had one on track) sounded awesome and went well.

Ride report - loved it, great sound, great power, note to self need to build arm muscles up, had them ripped out of the sockets, great engine.

So this morning I have booked a test on the S1000R to see how it compares, obviously both flat bar power houses, so it would be nice to see how they compare.

Have to say BMW offered me two hours, where as the test on the Tuono was only 30 mins.... Either way a nice day for a ride on someone else's wheels :)
I fancy a blast on the ktm super duke
D6
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1050SE a bit DEAD + S3 RS

Post by D6 »

Now packing. Leave for air port in a few hours. Change planes in franfurt. Land in uk Bout midnight. Then drive home from mancy land.
Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

Post by Frankie »

Just finished test ride, two hours of absolute fun, my ride report comprises of one word - awesome! Ha ha
Loved it.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Got 2 new Tyres for the car as they were pretty bad yesterday. Got up at 0330 this morning to take me Mum and Dad to Gatwick airport then went to watch some footy this morning (the team I used to coach - last season we was top of our game this season - the season I left - they are bottom, not good news for them :-( )
Went lazer quest after for a couple of hours for my GF little sisters birthday, got Home and found my brand new tax disc sitting on the floor from good old postie :-)
Tomorrow chill down day and a food shop.
Monday a blast out with the 675 forum guys to loomies :-)
Godzilla
Your Bike:

Post by Godzilla »

Godzilla wrote:Saturday. Brother coming down from the toon so he is dragging me to watch Bolton V Birmingham.

Sunday and Monday. BSB Oulton Park
Kwacky, you should have come. Im sure it was very emotional for the Blues fans.

They deservered the point. Bolton's team were already on their summer holidays
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

Yeah, loads of my mates went and they said it was something else.

Oh well. Maybe next year :)
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

My plans for the weekend are to chill the hell out. Work this week has been stupid and next week is looking much worse.

So, I'm avoiding the laptop and intending on spending time with the bike and then the family.. The bike had it's day today so I guess it's family day tomorrow..
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti