Easter weekend plans

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Stew
Your Bike: GPZ900R and Z650 B3

Re: Easter weekend plans

Post by Stew »

D6 wrote:getting married
Nice one mate, good luck, I didn't know the meaning of true happiness until I met the wife, but by then it was too late, ba dum tish..........I'll get me coat

I'm about to embark upon my 13th working weekend out of 14, yay me, still there's nowt happening at work so Im basically being paid to sit and watch telly for 3 nights and we all know how good that will be, so that'll be me, a well stocked vending machine ( wont be by morning ) freeview and the office where a guy hung himself a few yrs ago just out of eyeline and Im sure I'm 'not alone' most sat nights at work (tmi)
Mac
Your Bike: '04 Triumph Daytona

Post by Mac »

D6 wrote:getting married
Have a great start to a happy life (y)
"When in doubt use full throttle. It may not improve the situation but it will end the suspense ".
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Post by Cavetroll87 »

Been an awful weekend so far, sprained my ankle Friday, still really swollen and bruised and then spent all night Saturday in a&e as we thought my Mrs appendix was causing issues as she suddenly developed intense stomach pains that were so bad that were making her sick and unable to walk, so she ended up on a drip of painkillers while having blood tests, turns out she has bladder infection and swollen intestines so yeah, got outta hospital about 4 in the morning, it's all fun and games this weekend, really was Hoping to get to brands tomorrow but really not sure I will now, depends how Mrs troll feels and if she's ok with me leaving for a few hours
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

That's terrible hope you both feel better soon.
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Post by Cavetroll87 »

Cheers mate feeling rather fed up in all honesty, but I'm sure she will be ok, and I just gotta get on with mine, especially as she's not well so gotta do all the bits around the house lol
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
Stew
Your Bike: GPZ900R and Z650 B3

Post by Stew »

Sounds like its been a crappy weekend for you both, hope youre both feeling better quickly
Bratty
Your Bike: Honda CB1000r

Post by Bratty »

Had a good day with family yesterday but back to work this morning.
I get knocked down but i get up again.
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Post by Deegee »

Similar story to Bratty, had a great day yesterday, I ate way too much and drank slightly too much, so am feeling a bit bloated and lethargic today, coffee and a good long walk will shake everything back into order I think, so that's the new plan for today. (nod)