Weekend plans

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Weekend plans

Post by Kwacky »

What's everyone up to?

Long weekend for me. Taking the MV in for a service, then taking my wife out for a late lunch and then on for beers.

Hangover day tomorrow.

No idea Sunday, might get out on the bike

Monday going shopping with me wife for her birthday present and maybe a spot of lunch.
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Re: Weekend plans

Post by Blade »

Get some decent chill time in Kwacky and forget work exists.

Happy birthday to Mrs Kwacky (^) (beer) (d)
Cav
Your Bike: 2009 ZX6R

Post by Cav »

Happy Birthday to the wife, Kwacky and I'll echo Blade and also tell you to take your mind off work. Go out and do what you want whether that's ride bikes or ride hookers (I dunno what you're into)

I've got a weekend of wedding stuff and hopefully I can find enough time to visit my mate who's racing at Combe this weekend. Me and another mate have been helping him setup the bike and get to the bottom of his tyre wear issues - fingers crossed the track warms up on the weekend.

I'm going to be recovering this evening though, 3.5hr sleep, up at 4, in the office 45minutes later and I don't know what time I'll be finishing as I hope to get another sign made and finished in the day.
Jack
Your Bike:

Post by Jack »

Donington this weekend for the No Limits endurance race on saturday and sunday we are covering a Ladies only race being held to raise awareness for Breast Cancer .
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Post by duke63 »

Not a lot. Plans have already gone awol as MiL’s latest hospital visit has been put back due to a bigger emergency.

I might pop over to the Bridgnorth Italia day on Sunday if the weather is decent but will call it on the day.
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

Just finished my week in the office and fly back to Sydney tomorrow (Saturday). So out on the town in Perth, Jess flew over Wednesday night, and catching up with a good mate from offshore and his missus.

Currently in a cocktail bar, I’m drinking straight gins and the rest are drinking all sorts of fecking concoctions (lol)

Saturday night will be chill and recovery at home and Sunday is father’s Day here so getting the kids for a few hours for lunch.
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.