The next prime minister

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Re: The next prime minister

Post by duke63 »

Nope. Isn’t Chump here on 3 June?

Presumably she will tell him he is a fat charmless oaf and she is welcome to the fat charmless oaf who will replace her.
StMarks
Your Bike: Daytona 675 graphite

Post by StMarks »

StMarks wrote:Luckily for her, she now gets to avoid Trump. Every cloud, eh..?
duke63 wrote:Nope. Isn’t Chump here on 3 June? .
So, she's even f**cd up her leaving date.
Now ^that^ really is karma in action. :D
bb41
Your Bike: GSXR750

Post by bb41 »

I keep pretty quiet about these things and specifically the "Brexit thread" and I'm wearing full body armour as I type ...so

I voted leave and I hear time and time again that leave voters don't have a clue and we didn't know what we voted for ,but for me I did know what I wanted

From my perspective I would happily accept Boris to navigate my vision out of the European door , I don't think that anyone is better for the job..and here comes an even bigger faux pas I think the labour leader fears him more than anyone else.

JC is just not leader quality , not for the country, but neither the opposition and feel very sorry for previous labour voters who have been left languishing in a political desert .

He should be hoovering votes left right and centre and to be honest he should be most worried, Calling for ` GE is daft as it won't happen. He and his party need to get together and form a party who will realistically hold the Tory Party accountable , ie he needs to step aside .

I see the attraction for the Brexit Party and many protest votes would have been crossed yesterday to a point that it is basically a second referendum in all but name

I'm not sure they will get the landslide seats the media have hyped up but it will give an indicator of what the majority of the country wants so Sunday will be very interesting as the results come in .

I heard the promise of 10.00 ph and that in itself is ridiculous and genuine voters must squirm as most can see that won't work ...and if anyone can't then they can't have employed anyone in a job where experience is rewarded with higher wages .. it's what we all strive for and going up the professional ladder ..

..anyways as to the question, Boris to navigate Brexit then see what happens
Live each day as your last as one day you'll be right !!
duke63

Post by duke63 »

Boris cant even navigate himself to the same bed each night. The bloke is a complete tosser.

As is Corbyn for different reasons.

Britain is on a slippery slope to devastation and destruction. I really do not believe the UK will exist in its current format in 5 years time.

I bet the mud slinging in the Tory party starts this weekend.
StMarks

Post by StMarks »

bb41 wrote:I keep pretty quiet about these things and specifically the "Brexit thread" and I'm wearing full body armour as I type ...so....
No need to keep quiet imho mate. Everyone is entitled to their opinions & we all have different perspectives, don't we.?
bb41 wrote: I voted leave and I hear time and time again that leave voters don't have a clue and we didn't know what we voted for ,but for me I did know what I wanted ..
Fwiw I'm always genuinely interested to know what it was that any leave voters feel they were voting for please bb41 (what your "Brexit" would actually be). Anyway that would be for another time & a different thread wouldn't it, sorry.
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

IMG-20190524-WA0001.jpg
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

C00kiemonster wrote:
Rossgo wrote:Yea watched the live speech. She did well for keeping the emotion away until the end. Personally i would love to see Boris do the job. Trump and Boris will make a right pair. I can see them gambling, drinking scotch and going to strip bars Image
We need a leave campaigner and one with a bit of bite and personality, Boris fits that bill. What's not to like!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Boris will be an utter disaster. He talks a good talk but doesn't deliver.

General election and a referendum please. Restore some democracy to the uk.
He'd be perfect for the job!! Image

Referendum and democracy was that a joke?!

Monty
Your Bike: KTM 690 SMC R

Post by Monty »

Rossgo wrote:
C00kiemonster wrote:
Rossgo wrote:Yea watched the live speech. She did well for keeping the emotion away until the end. Personally i would love to see Boris do the job. Trump and Boris will make a right pair. I can see them gambling, drinking scotch and going to strip bars Image
We need a leave campaigner and one with a bit of bite and personality, Boris fits that bill. What's not to like!

Boris will be an utter disaster. He talks a good talk but doesn't deliver.

Well there it is, the stupidest thing I’ll read all day!
Monty™© MCMLXXII
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Monty wrote:
Rossgo wrote:
C00kiemonster wrote: Boris will be an utter disaster. He talks a good talk but doesn't deliver.

Well there it is, the stupidest thing I’ll read all day!
Why?!

StMarks

Post by StMarks »

Rossgo wrote:Why?!
I believe it's because he fundamentally disagrees with your opinion I'm afraid Rossgo.
Imho everyone on here is entitled to their opinion, and whilst I may strongly disagree with many views I'm reluctant to see a different view as necessarily a stupid view.?

Back on topic, judging by the results so far, the next PM may well be Farage. (facepalm)
duke63

Post by duke63 »

He doesn’t have a Party. Nor any MPs.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

StMarks wrote:
Rossgo wrote:Why?!
I believe it's because he fundamentally disagrees with your opinion I'm afraid Rossgo.
Imho everyone on here is entitled to their opinion, and whilst I may strongly disagree with many views I'm reluctant to see a different view as necessarily a stupid view.?

Back on topic, judging by the results so far, the next PM may well be Farage. (facepalm)
That's the beauty of the western world. I love people having different views. It's what makes us free.

StMarks

Post by StMarks »

duke63 wrote:He doesn’t have a Party. Nor any MPs.
I realise what you're saying mate,,,
,,, however it's a fast changing world, and popular opinion appears increasingly kneejerk, fickle & shallow.
How long in this world of social media & sensationalism is it going to take for nothing to "grab the attention of the people" & become not only a party...?
StMarks

Post by StMarks »

StMarks wrote:
duke63 wrote:He doesn’t have a Party. Nor any MPs.
I realise what you're saying mate,,,
,,, however it's a fast changing world, and popular opinion appears increasingly kneejerk, fickle & shallow.
How long in this world of social media & sensationalism is it going to take for nothing to "grab the attention of the people" & become not only a party...?
Farage has just been interviewed by Radio 4's Today programme, and specifically stated that he intends to have a party by October "I'm not going to pretend it's going to be easy, but I can do it" he said.
Let's face it, political parties with credible manifestos & driven by moral integrity is not how it works now. All he has to do is tell people what they want to hear.
duke63

Post by duke63 »

The Tories are in serious danger of ceasing to exist. If that were a GE they would not have won a single seat. The leadership of that Party could prove to be a very poisoned chalice.
StMarks

Post by StMarks »

duke63 wrote:The Tories are in serious danger of ceasing to exist. If that were a GE they would not have won a single seat. The leadership of that Party could prove to be a very poisoned chalice.
If they choose a new fall-guy who fails to gain the confidence of the conservative party membership, my thinking is that there may be wholesale defection to the brexit party giving farage a ready made structure .

:? I'm tempted to apply become a brexit councillor.. - Fast track to power.? ]:)
duke63

Post by duke63 »

They will need to get the wheels in motion to destroy Farage. I’m sure that is top of their agenda. He is a bigger danger to them than Labour.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

Alternatively the Tories could get into bed with Farage and gain hood followers. It was Cameron trying to get the ukip vote that led to this mess in the first place.
duke63

Post by duke63 »

Indeed but that is a huge risk. Farage is the sort who would insist on being in charge. That how right wing nutters work.
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

Whether you like Farage or not, one thing he has got is a consistent message. There are so many career politicians changing their view with the wind these days, but good old Nige stands by what he believes in and as many others share his views (Tankslap majority excluded (blush) ) it is no surprise he is gaining popularity..

Bomb thrown. Blade walks away to enjoy another Mexcian cold beer :P