Huawei Mate 20 Pro

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Re: Huawei Mate 20 Pro

Post by Rossgo »

Took the plunge. Got the S10+ . Yes pricy monthly cost but I lile it. Don't spend on much else (drinking, smoking, fast cars etc) so screw it I Got it lol. I talked to the guy selling it. I was asking for his recommendations between the p30 Pro and the S10+. He said he has had both, the Pro is better camera but he seemed to get on better with the S10 so stuck with that. He said either is a great choice and after much much consideration I decides on the S10+ , I like the system and look, it works well and I get in with it.

I'm very happy. Gone for Green. Was really considering the white but I wanted sometjing different plus they ran out of white and had to wait. I said I've been waiting for 6 months and didn't fancy waiting much longer he understood!

Just thought I'd post up here, Itchy sorry for hijacking thread really apprieate everyone's input

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Itchy
Your Bike: Kawasaki Z1000

Post by Itchy »

Lol, never mind hijacking, more like necrophilia in this dead thread! (lol)

I'm glad you got something that suited you. To be honest, any flagship phone these days is pretty awesome, you can't really go wrong.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

agreed with that. All of them are good but think it's more to do with what works for you and for me I know I'll be pretty happy with this now.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk