Mass Shooting in NZ

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Re: Mass Shooting in NZ

Post by D41 »

kiwikrasher wrote:
D41 wrote:It's very laudable of them, but weren't the weapons used in the attack all bought a week or so prior to the event??
They were bought prior legally
That's all I was really asking.
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

So I’’ve just read Brenton Tarrant’s full 74 page manifesto.

His main argument is that “our lands” are being over run by immigration and non-whites fertility rates. That it’s diluting the culture and traditions of white Europeans. He is happy for each race/religion/ group to have their belief systems as long as they stay contained in their country.

“In my mind a rainbow is only beautiful due to its variety of colours, mix the colours together and you destroy them all and they are gone forever and the end result is anything but beautiful”

The rhetoric is the basis to his whole arguement yet is completely undermined by one sentence of his own
01F2EF7E-C2BD-44A7-94A2-D3750646DC9F.jpeg
No once does he acknowledge that he is a product of exactly what he claims is wrong with the world.
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Post by duke63 »

Sadly we have so many people wrapped up in the race/religion division rather than just accepting them as fellow humans.

Ultimately it will be the cause the end of the human race, IMHO.
Monty
Your Bike: 2010 ZX6R

Post by Monty »

I see you, Fraser Anning

I see your pointed and snarling face, full of contempt, like someone fed Jim Robinson through a pencil sharpener and he came out of the other end all chafed and racist. You’re a big man, aren’t you? The kind of warrior who punches a kid who eggs him and turns the finger of blame on the victims of a massacre, rather than on the deranged bigot who mirrors your ideology. It’s an impressive feat to be *too* racist to belong to an Australian political party but here you are, a never-elected snarling anomaly booted into independent status and somehow convinced that a miserable nineteen votes makes you an authority.

What a perfect microcosm that figure is for the bigger picture. Your very existence as a Senator is a quirk of an imperfect system, a flaw in the machine that amplified a voice that has in no way been measured accurately against the feelings of the people. Once again far-right rhetoric is awarded a disproportionate amount of media hours in the misguided name of balance; New Zealand is still reeling from the worst terrorist atrocity ever committed on its soil and you’re the one pathetically grabbing at the headlines. What a shame that you didn’t get the reaction you wanted and have instead shat your political bed so thoroughly that your career will drown in it.

It takes a special kind of coward to hear about the deaths of fifty innocent people and waste no time whatsoever before raising the irrelevant spectre of Islamic violence. I know it’s cheap and easy political hay to make these days and every scumbag is doing it, but rarely do they do so with such brazen and spiteful contempt. That you’re too thick to use a dog whistle and instead are just barking like a **** idiot tells the world all we need to know about just how spectacularly unqualified you are, even in the low-bar olympics of ‘alt-right’ neo-Nazis hiding behind their memes. Didn’t you get the memo, Fraser Anning? You’re not meant to crack out the armbands and pillowcase hats until the genocide’s finished. Blow your great white load too early and people might start to think you’re the baddies.

Fascists don’t just pop up and suddenly have crowds cheering for them. They’ve always gathered power to themselves, whipping up support by funnelling anger and hatred at some perceivable ‘other’. Our uniquely 21st-century problem is not that fascists are suddenly back because they never truly went away. If anything, they’re **** predictable in their tactics. Our problem is that false information can now spread globally like wildfire and terror grips and takes root in most of us long before our critical thinking skills kick in. Enough voices shriek that our identity and way of life is under threat and somewhere, from under some dank rock, a loathsome and insignificant little cretin feels empowered enough to act. He does so to avenge the failed life he’s been conned in to believing was thrust on him.

A shriek is all you are, Fraser Anning. A siren call to the most fearful, a puffed chest over a quivering heart. It is all too **** exhausting to even give you the time of day.

Fifty people are dead, members of a community from all over the world, some having fled terror already. Among them are children, their deaths streamed across the world by a fanatic radicalised by an insidious network of hate preachers and bigots. You know the horror all too well, Fraser Anning. It lives in your heart and you face it in the mirror every single day.

Communities face such horrors all too often, gathering and rebuilding themselves in their aftermath. For you, though?

For you, it will never bring you peace. For you and every disingenuous piece of shit playing the same game, that hate will be the only thing you ever carry. It’s the only thing that validates you, the only thing that gives you any sense of legitimacy.

It does nothing but weigh you down, a coward’s anvil round a liar’s neck. You’re just the one stooping the lowest under its pull.

I see you, Fraser Anning. I **** see you.
Monty™© MCMLXXII
kiwikrasher

Post by kiwikrasher »

That grub shouldn’t even be a senator. He got 19 personal votes yet due to the fecked up parliamentary system got put forward by his party which he actual quit from the same day

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/how-fraser- ... parliament

I don’t condone physical attacks but in this case...
Go #eggboi!!!

https://au.gofundme.com/money-for-eggboi
kiwikrasher

Post by kiwikrasher »

Only in NZ (rock)

Maori biker gangs protecting mosques so muslims can pray in safety.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/arti ... d=12214449
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Post by Kwacky »

For a peaceful country NZ has some pretty nasty biker gangs.
D41

Post by D41 »

I read up a bit on this Fraser Anning guy. He has an interesting family history, to say the least.
I also hadn't realised that there'd been Aboriginal "wars" in Oz...as recent as the '30s??
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-asi ... -questions" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

I saw this. Crazy stuff

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
kiwikrasher

Post by kiwikrasher »

Kwacky wrote:For a peaceful country NZ has some pretty nasty biker gangs.
Yeah mate, I love NZ but like anywhere it’s not perfect. There is two main outlaw Maori gangs, Black Power and Mongrel Mob. The Black Power tens to be the nastier buggers but you don’t go out of your way to get in their way 99% of kiwis never have a problem with them. The Mongrel Mob over the years have lifted their profile by helping with community projects and things like the article I posted, but none the less I wouldn’t get them to watch my kids or anything (lol)

Yup, also have that element in NZ, but it’s realky isolated and Chirstchurch is the hotspot for them. I didn’t even know they existed in NZ till I was in my 20’s and down in Christchurch for Air Force duties and had a few problems with them out on the piss because one of my mates with me was Maori. Scum of the earth and I wouldn’t even use them to wipe my bum.
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

Cav
Your Bike: 2009 ZX6R

Post by Cav »

Can I move to Kiwi-land please?
Monty

Post by Monty »

Fantastic!
Monty™© MCMLXXII
D41

Post by D41 »

"Islamophobia" (facepalm)
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

What an amazing response, and a brave politician to stand up against what would have been the expected response.

Wonder if she is free to stand in for our useless prime-minister.
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
Monty

Post by Monty »

Well, she did used to work for Tony Blair
Monty™© MCMLXXII
kiwikrasher

Post by kiwikrasher »

Feck off, the Aussies have been wanting to claim her too! Im so happy NZ has such great leadership.

I’m due a call to my dad but I just can’t at the moment. Last time I called he had a 20 min rant about how shite it was having her for a PM. The last thing I want to hear is another rant about how she’s looking after all the muslims.
kiwikrasher

Post by kiwikrasher »

D97ADC3C-A885-4E25-83C9-74FC8383CD87.jpeg
For clarity, NZ already had a ban on automatic weapons and high capacity magazines, but semi auto and up to 7 round magazines were allowed.
kiwikrasher

Post by kiwikrasher »

Cav wrote:Can I move to Kiwi-land please?
You’d love the roads there Cav, it’s like the whole country is built for biking. Except the volcanic rock aggregate they use on the roads chews tyres fast, but you get heaps of grip!