Death free meat

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Re: Death free meat

Post by D41 »

Kwacky wrote:Unless you're buying naturally raised 100% organic meat now you're already poisoning yourself with the shit they put in meat.
As Freddie would say....."Who wants, to live, forever??" (music)

....'Highlander" - frickin' AWESOME movie.
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

Kwacky wrote:Unless you're buying naturally raised 100% organic meat now you're already poisoning yourself with the shit they put in meat.
Fully aware of that mate, the exe’s parents friend had a company manufacturing the flavours they put in saline to pump up the meat. That steeering me towards local butchers away from supermarkets for meat. Now I am actually friends with a local-ish butcher so have a good idea of my meat quality now! He sources mainly from 100km area from local independent farmers. Not all fully organic but still a lot better than supermarket stuff.
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

I will just say, here in Britain Morrisons supermarket meat comes from British Farms. It isn't crappy stuff. Morrisons don't tend to push enough for their supermarkets unlike others in this country. It is by far the best we have tried, proper meat. I laugh when I hear people slating Morrisons as they are one of the cheaper supermarkets but their quality does not suffer

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk