Weekend plans

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Weekend plans

Post by Kwacky »

Anyone doing anything exciting?

Well, I should be moving today, but I'm not. So I'm at work.

After work I'm off to the local brewery for a few pints and some Indian street food.

Tomorrow I'm going to see if I can get a couple of test rides.

Sunday and Monday no plans. I hope to take the family out for a meal at some point. We're also going to see the woman we're buying from for a catch up and to see if we can agree what to do next.
T.C.
Your Bike: Blackbird

Re: Weekend plans

Post by T.C. »

A stay at home weekend for me.

The great unwashed have started arriving for the Reading Festival which means gridlock.

On the plus side, Formula 1 and MotoGP on the box, Man City (my team) v Wolves Saturday lunchtime on the box and if the wind blows favourably, I will be able to sit in the garden and listen to the festival (it is about 3 mils away from me)
It is better to arrive 30 seconds late in this world than 30 years early in the next
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Post by Deegee »

Chilling tonight with the family and a couple of drinks, tomorrow we’ve got to drive to Ipswich to top up MiniGees school uniform and sports equipment, plus as they’ve got a decent menswear department I may well buy a few things for myself. 8-|

Tomorrow afternoon/evening we decided we’d try and do a fried chicken dinner with a few side dishes yet to be decided, so it’s prepping and sorting that, plus we’ll have to sort a dvd for the evening.
The Fried Chicken meal is for a couple of reasons, firstly Mrs Gee was involved in a live stream with a woman from Kentucky yesterday, which was cool other than the comedy accent and the other girl being pissed at 11am her time, secondly, MiniGee is starting his 3yr training for Uni cooking, and tbh anyone that can talk coherently and cook will not be short of friends or favour exchanges. (y)

Sunday, my Brother is at ours for lunch, plus if the weather is fair I’m going to try and get my walking boots on and check the wild fruit situation and stretch my legs.

Monday I shall be waking and thinking “Haha! No Work today!” Beyond that there are no plans. 8)
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

Leave Cornwall and head for Motogp Silverstone.

Continue to eat and drink to much whilst enjoying my families comcompany
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

Leave Cornwall and head for Motogp Silverstone.

Continue to eat and drink to much whilst enjoying my families company
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

Family weekend.

We've taken the tin can to Burnham on sea. Currently waiting for the wind and rain to do one.

The rest of the weekend well involve larking about with the kids, drinking, and eating...
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

Post by Frankie »

Was going to do Moto GP Sunday, but weather looks crap.... so not now.... Silverstone is not a nice place in the rain and wind and cold.... Well unless you have hospitality thats a different matter....
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

About to take Jorja to her last netball game of the season and presentations.

Doctors appt. I made to go over the brain scans and catch her up on the neurosurgeon swap.

Then tonight taking Jess to an exclusive ticketed dinner event for her birthday. Her birthday is in two weeks (as is Byron’s) but as I expected to be at work I’ve organised birthday stuff for them both this weekend.

Sunday will be Byron’s day, present treasure hunt (bit of a tradition we’ve started since I’ve been soloparenting) the day playing said presents and then out for dinner that evening.
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
Itchy
Your Bike: Kawasaki Z1000

Post by Itchy »

Just finished two weeks of the night shift, will be spending today either napping for a couple of hours or just trying to power through for a good night's sleep before it's back to work on Sunday.

Whichever option I take will end up with Pizza tonight though.
My roommate is quite into his cycling and is doing his best to eat relatively well whilst he's out here, and Saturday is his cheat day.

I, meanwhile, will be at the end of my third cheat week!!!
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

Hmmmm. I "might" have slept too much yesterday.....it's a little after 1 a.m. and I'm already up & raring to go for a MTB ride at 5 a.m.

I don't think I've thought this through very well.....