Weekend plans

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Weekend plans

Post by Kwacky »

Anyone up to anything?

Home working today. I've got a sports massage this evening then probably hit the pub.

Tomorrow wifey is at work. We've got a gas fitter coming to replace a pipe so the house will be a mess. Out in the evening with Beermonster for a gig and a few jars.

Sunday recovering, doing the work I should have done on Friday and recovering whilst trying to look excited about father's Day.
Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

Re: Weekend plans

Post by Frankie »

Wash the bike it is a mess.....get out for a long walk somewhere need to distress already lol
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

Saturday, paying the annual fee for the caravan storage. Then mixing the time between the kids and chores.

Sunday, I'm marshalling at one of the local trail races so that takes most of the day. Will try and get the bike out from under the cover as I want to tweak the settings for the quick shifter. It's killing the throttle blips on downshifting.
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
Stonesie
Your Bike: BMW R1250GSA

Post by Stonesie »

Working until sunday then hopefully getting the bike out, but also got some diy projects that i may have to suddenly not have the materials for.
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

Saturday is very whether dependent but football with my boy in the morning and if dry the afternoon is a family bike ride or watch the local cricket team whilst consuming a few jars.

Sunday is nice breakfast, open presents, watch moto3, watch moto2, watch motogp and then out for a nice family meal at a local restaurant whilst enjoying my wife and kids company all day with nothing to do but get fat and drunk.
Monty
Your Bike: 2010 ZX6R

Post by Monty »

If the weather is ok on Saturday were going to walk up to Three Shires Head for a swim in the river.

Sunday is a fathers day lie in and then Skiing in Manchester. I've booked a taster session for the kids to assess which ones I'm going to get adopted.

Really need my skiing holidays back, it's been over 7 years now.
Monty™© MCMLXXII
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Post by Cavetroll87 »

Gotta spend the weekend preparing for going on Holiday on Tuesday, all a bit chaotic as also got new internet being installed this afternoon and Abbie only got back from a work trip to Canada this morning
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
Blade

Post by Blade »

D6Nutz wrote:Saturday, paying the annual fee for the caravan storage. Then mixing the time between the kids and chores.

Sunday, I'm marshalling at one of the local trail races so that takes most of the day. Will try and get the bike out from under the cover as I want to tweak the settings for the quick shifter. It's killing the throttle blips on downshifting.

Is it a QS and autoblipper combined Jon or just a QS?
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

Blade wrote:
D6Nutz wrote:Saturday, paying the annual fee for the caravan storage. Then mixing the time between the kids and chores.

Is it a QS and autoblipper combined Jon or just a QS?
Just a QS. It does work going down the box, but with the amount of engine braking it's not good. TBH I enjoy throttle blipping the old fashioned way, while a blipper is good it takes away the reward of a perfect gear change.
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
Blade

Post by Blade »

Confused I thought QS only went up the box.

A combined QS and auto blipper is needed to go both up and down the box.

Which model you got pal? Maybe it's not meant to blip down the box.

I know what u mean about the joy of getting it right yourself though. I only use mine when really pressing on.