Weekend Plans

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Weekend Plans

Post by Kwacky »

What's everyone up to?

Visiting me mum in hospital tonight then a quiet night.
Wife and child free tomorrow so gym, get some stuff for my holiday and cleaning the bike.
Sunday out on the bike
bb41
Your Bike: GSXR750

Re: Weekend Plans

Post by bb41 »

Waiting for the guy who I bought the Gixxer from to bring the original seat so I can replace the gel one which is on it at the minute.

Tonight as per usual for a friday , sitting on the sofa with the mutts and a bottle of Tesco's finest

Saturday could possibly be a trip up to Uxbridge yuk then sorting out my daughters camping gear from the loft as she is doing some volunteer work at a wildlife sanctuary in South Africa in a couple of weeks (lucky so and so ) Saturday evening is takeaway night as is the norm

Sunday depending on weather Grace may come out or may not. If not then a day spent in the kitchen cooking Sunday lunch with a bottle of something and Radio 5 live (a pattern is emerging here)
Sunday evening will be sat on sofa with mutts (another pattern emerging !!)
It's just too rock and roll and hedonistic a lifestyle I lead

Hope Mum is not too poorly, hospital visiting is never pleasant , I seem to have done a lot of that lately
Live each day as your last as one day you'll be right !!
kingfixer
Your Bike: 2019 Aprilia Dorsoduro 900

Post by kingfixer »

Tonight....not sure TBH
Sat... er indoors wants to go shopping |(
Sun... prescott bike festival, looks like i may be taking the umbrella. :(
https://gmrprojects.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bratty
Your Bike: Honda CB1000r

Post by Bratty »

Having breakfast then load the car as off to Grantham as staying in Stoke Rockford Hall for the weekend as its our 10th wedding anniversary, tonight we will be eating fine food at there award winning restaurant (nod)
Sat am will spent at the hotel with a mixture of massage, steam room, sauna and general pampering (poolparty)
Sat pm not sure as there is a soul night 7 miles from where we are staying so might pop there after another evening of eating fine food i can't prenounce,
Sun after a full English breakfast and a couple more hours at the spa we have to drive back to Sunny Birmingham and resume with our normal life.
I get knocked down but i get up again.
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Post by Deegee »

Tonight the lad that bought and weeks later wrote off my old 675 Daytona is calling in to pick up the std can and a spare set of headers for the rebuild. I can't knock him as he did pm me to apologise for smashing "your" bike up. (facepalm)

Tomorrow will be mostly allowing Mrs Gee to unwind (sit around and eat chocolate) due to school breaking up and her not having to deal with the little monsters for another 15 days, which means I'll be cooking and dealing with mini Gee, we're all off to see friends in the late afternoon, as I've got a keg of Adnams to help drink before it goes off. (groupdrink)

Sunday morning is rugby practice for Mini Gee, which will entail cups of bovril and bacon sandwiches for us parents, whilst Mrs Gee comes out of her torpor to cook Sunday lunch. Maybe get out on the MTB in the afternoon depending on the weather, as the Tiger isn't ready to come out of hibernation just yet I'll have to squeeze in having a look at that as well at some point as well, that'll be plan B if its raining I suppose.
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Post by C00kiemonster »

Bratty wrote:Having breakfast then load the car as off to Grantham as staying in Stoke Rockford Hall for the weekend as its our 10th wedding anniversary, tonight we will be eating fine food at there award winning restaurant (nod)
Sat am will spent at the hotel with a mixture of massage, steam room, sauna and general pampering (poolparty)
Sat pm not sure as there is a soul night 7 miles from where we are staying so might pop there after another evening of eating fine food i can't prenounce,
Sun after a full English breakfast and a couple more hours at the spa we have to drive back to Sunny Birmingham and resume with our normal life.
Sounds rubbish :(

Have a good time :)
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Post by Cavetroll87 »

My weekend plans consist of nothing really.
Weather dependant ill try and get out on the bike, I think the Mrs is out shopping for wedding bits so probably spend some time sorting out the mancave and also hoping my new caliper bolts will arrive so I can get the rounded off one out and give my brakes a good going over
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
Tricky
Your Bike:

Post by Tricky »

getting race bikes ready for thundersport.
Itchy
Your Bike: Kawasaki Z1000

Post by Itchy »

The family are taking me to Rutland Water tomorrow.

Then on Sunday I have to go to Brize Norton for a course that starts next week. So I guess I'll be spending half of the day driving! |-)
Frankie
Your Bike: Fast Ones, and dirty ones

Post by Frankie »

Shame you cant take the bike to Brize Norton, I know some cracking roads around there ;)

Tonight - some work on the beemer, new tyre on front, so wheel needs to go in, check fluids and bolts, not long now until its time for Almeria.

Sunday - Prescott Hill Climb - Possibly in the wet!!! oh well I will have fun regardless (i hope) anyone at a loose end, come and laugh, sorry I mean support.
Stew
Your Bike: GPZ900R and Z650 B3

Post by Stew »

Working the weekend again, then off for a couple of weeks, yay !
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

Dunno. One little nutz is at the grandparents tonight, so a quiet start to the weekend with a couple of glasses of wine and a curry are in order. After that, who knows. All I know is it won't involve my bike :(
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
Bratty
Your Bike: Honda CB1000r

Post by Bratty »

[quote="Itchy"]The family are taking me to Rutland Water tomorrow.

I might bump into you mate I think that's where the wife wants to go tomorrow.
I get knocked down but i get up again.
Itchy
Your Bike: Kawasaki Z1000

Post by Itchy »

I'll keep an eye out bud.
Rossgo
Your Bike:

Post by Rossgo »

Last minute decision from boss asking us to come in tonorrow morning to complete some work for half day.
Then hope to take a little bimble on the bike if not to tird.
Sunday circus and seeing GF