Weekend plans

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Weekend plans

Post by Kwacky »

What's everyone up to?

Gym tonight then a few beers.

My mate is up from Cardiff tomorrow so we're off to the football and staying out. Mrs Kwacky might join us.

Sunday lying in bed wondering where all my money went and why I feel so ill.
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Re: Weekend plans

Post by Cavetroll87 »

was meant to be dropping little one off with nanny and me and mrs CT were going to London to see the White Buffalo but hes cancelled his last 2 shows due to illness so I'm expecting a call to say its cancelled in which case I think we might take little dude to chessington instead, Sunday will be a lazy day and depending on how Saturday went it may or may not involve nursing a banging hangover
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
Jack
Your Bike:

Post by Jack »

off to Oulton for Thundersport on Saturday , processing photos WSBK and Motogp on TV on Sunday
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

Chilling tonight.

Back to the dealer tomorrow to part with a lot of cash and get my bike back. Might get there early and see if I can nick a 1290 for an hour. The rest of Saturday well be very quiet.

Sunday will mainly be spent running Southampton marathon and recovering from said event.

Monday will be interesting.
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Post by C00kiemonster »

D6Nutz wrote:Chilling tonight.

Back to the dealer tomorrow to part with a lot of cash and get my bike back. Might get there early and see if I can nick a 1290 for an hour. The rest of Saturday well be very quiet.

Sunday will mainly be spent running Southampton marathon and recovering from said event.

Good luck Jon, hopefully the weather is a little cooler for you too (y)
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

C00kiemonster wrote:
D6Nutz wrote:Chilling tonight.

Good luck Jon, hopefully the weather is a little cooler for you too (y)
Cheers mate. I've got my fingers, toes, and other things crossed that it cools down a bit. (sweat)
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
kiwikrasher
Your Bike: ‘16 Thruxton R. '10 Multistrada 1200 S.

Post by kiwikrasher »

Jess and I have a kid free weekend so up the coast in a nice little AirBnB for two nights.

Had a great dinner at a Turkish restaurant and then onto an awesome small bar and drink lots of gin.

If the weather holds out will do some coastal walks today, well that was the plan but I think Jess nudged the cocktails bit to hard last night and her condition is dubious (lol) bloody amateurs
Happiness is not a destination. It is a way of life.
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

Hmmmm.....someone's just given me a MASSIVE plastic model kit with about 1.7 bajillion parts.
It's pretty feckin' cool.....I'll stick it in the wardrobe next to all the other kits that I'll "get around to REALLY soon..."