Weekend plans

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Weekend plans

Post by Kwacky »

Is anyone up to anything?

Gym tonight then slobbing out.

House hunting tomorrow morning, washing the bike in the afternoon.

Sunday morning out for my first observed run with my new observer.
Cavetroll87
Your Bike: 2014 Yamaha MT09

Re: Weekend plans

Post by Cavetroll87 »

tomorrow morning I need to pick up a rental car ready for next week as I am away for work and the Mrs needs our car during the week, Desperately need to wash the bike at some point too. Really need to get a new rear on the bike too but tyre place near me doesn't have the tyre I want in stock so will have to wait until next weekend now.

Sunday lazy chilled out day at home during the day and then drive up to Rugby in the evening for the course until coming home Wednesday night
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

What you doing in Rugby?
Jack
Your Bike:

Post by Jack »

off to Mallory on Sunday for round 2 of EMRA
Cavetroll87

Post by Cavetroll87 »

Kwacky wrote:What you doing in Rugby?
I'm at the Holiday inn for a Mortgage course Monday to Wednesday. Gunna be loads of fun
Remember: If in Doubt use Full Throttle, It may not make the situation any better, But it will end the suspense...
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

Give me a shout if you're free Tuesday evening. My workplace is about half an hour away from there.
Cavetroll87

Post by Cavetroll87 »

Kwacky wrote:Give me a shout if you're free Tuesday evening. My workplace is about half an hour away from there.
Deffo mate, normally go out with the blokes on the course for awkward chit chat and dinner so I'm sure I can blow that off for a meet up!
Stonesie
Your Bike: BMW R1250GSA

Post by Stonesie »

Just on my lunch break and been to the gym for a cardio session... Might go again tomorrow as i need to really and will be working.

Watching Sundays forecast with interest... Looks like rain all day at the moment.
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

Really excited for this weekend (lol)

Just about to jump in the car and head down to Millbrook Proving Ground and stay overnight in a nice Country Hotel before doing a full days driver training at Millbrook tomorrow with CAT Driver Training.

The event will cover the following activities which I've cut and pasted from their site:

• Learn threshold braking from high speed on the Mile Straight
• High speed driving, potentially to the maximum of your car, on the banked circuit of the High Speed Circuit
• Drive the demanding Alpine Route circuit with its hills, and variety of corners from hairpins to long and sweeping
• Take on the tight, twisty and challenging Handling Circuit
• Put your car through its paces on the open spaces of the Steering Pad/Mile Straight Apron

Really looking forward to it and should be a great experience on what is normally a closed to the public venue.

More info here if your interest:

http://catdrivertraining.co.uk/race/per ... -training/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cavetroll87

Post by Cavetroll87 »

Blade wrote:Really excited for this weekend (lol)

Just about to jump in the car and head down to Millbrook Proving Ground and stay overnight in a nice Country Hotel before doing a full days driver training at Millbrook tomorrow with CAT Driver Training.

The event will cover the following activities which I've cut and pasted from their site:

• Learn threshold braking from high speed on the Mile Straight
• High speed driving, potentially to the maximum of your car, on the banked circuit of the High Speed Circuit
• Drive the demanding Alpine Route circuit with its hills, and variety of corners from hairpins to long and sweeping
• Take on the tight, twisty and challenging Handling Circuit
• Put your car through its paces on the open spaces of the Steering Pad/Mile Straight Apron

Really looking forward to it and should be a great experience on what is normally a closed to the public venue.

More info here if your interest:

http://catdrivertraining.co.uk/race/per ... -training/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That sounds ace mate, I would look at more info but I dont think my auto Seat Leon is really the car for it haha, yours however, should be amazing! enjoy!
Blade
Your Bike: Kawasaki ZX10R

Post by Blade »

Just stopped in Nandos for a dinner for one.

I asked for the bottomless drink and got asked which one? Which I thought was strange as it includes refills, but apparently it's now 20pence more for any soft drink with sugar in it.

The government needs to do something to stop obesity but I don't think a 20 pence tax will do much tbh.
Itchy
Your Bike: Kawasaki Z1000

Post by Itchy »

Off up to Leeds tomorrow. Amongst other things the missus got tickets to see Europe's Strongest Man.
Last time I saw it was when Eddie Hall deadlifted 500kg.
It was an awesome show then, and it's at the same venue so here's hoping for big things.

Sunday, I'll be packing up to go to Brize Norton for a week, doing some pre-RAF-sponsored-holiday training.