Why is it?

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
duke63
Your Bike: Ducati 748/853 & Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Why is it?

Post by duke63 »

That its OK to be anti-islamic but not to be anti-semitic?

I'm not excusing either as neither are acceptable but wake up people to how you are being brainwashed.

I do honestly fear for the future of this world. Its truly **** by those running it.

I'm reading a brilliant book called Sapiens - A brief history of Mankind at the moment. Its so succinct to how we as humans are failing.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sapiens-Humank ... 1846558239" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In the 70,000 years or so that we have effectively ruled the Earth we have systematically destroyed it. I don't want to be dramatic but at our current rate you cannot see it lasting another 500 years when they are so many idiots in charge and so much damage being done.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Re: Why is it?

Post by Kwacky »

You make an excellent point.

What I've noticed about this Labour argument is that people are confusing criticism of Israel for being anti-Semitic. There's a massive difference.

It's funny how the anti labour campaign over a 6 year old comment made by Corbyn arguing in favour of freedom of speech has been spun to be anti Jewish rhetoric in the run up to local elections where it's feared the Tories are going to be doing badly.
duke63

Post by duke63 »

Why is the acceptable?

I've said for a while now if i had the means to go and live somewhere with better weather, a more relaxed and compassionate society and less greed and avarice, i would be gone tomorrow.
C00kiemonster
Your Bike: Triumph Street Triple 765 R

Post by C00kiemonster »

duke63 wrote:Why is the acceptable?

I've said for a while now if i had the means to go and live somewhere with better weather, a more relaxed and compassionate society and less greed and avarice, i would be gone tomorrow.
That poster isnt acceptable imo.

Thats one of the many reasons we did what we did. The greed and lack of compassion upsets me greatly.

I'm not going to go off on a rant, but the UK has lots of lovely people in it, but so many greedy and angry people too, the greedy and angry people bring the good ones down to their level at times.

Sadly it starts at the top and our current shower of leaders need totally replacing, but thats not going to happen as the system it rigged to keep them in power now.

Other have said it, but our media now believes what it's fed rather than finding it's own news and investigating / qualifying the fact properly. Thus the sheep mentality of many follow and believe what the screen or internet tells them. Ideal to keep the people busy worrying and blaming the wrong things :(

I love the UK still, but it's going in the wrong wrong direction. Regardless of what brexit means it shows how narrow minded the UK has become - Europe is very open to people and happier for it.

Anyone wants to live here - it's cheaper housing and relatively kind people and no-one gives a shit what you do or dont have and it doesnt make you superior to anyone else.

Oh dear - i've had a mild rant ]:)
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

I'll certainly be looking to leave the UK when I'm ready to retire. I'm finding less to love about the place. I won't stop my children from leaving if they want to go. To be honest I wanted to leave a while ago, but Sam's very close ties with her parents meant I kept my mouth shut. Some things are more important.

I fear we're heading backwards. There will be a top tier of the elite, a big chunk of poor who will be forgotten and many millions inbetween who are just getting by. I think the poor will get poorer and I think those stuck in the middle will struggle more.

There's a real lack of long term planning. Governments (from both parties) have just lurched forward trying to do enough in the short term to keep people happy enough to make sure that the politicians stay in their jobs.

One way to tell if a country isn't happy is the rise of racism. The happier a population, the more tolerant it is.
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

When was the last time you heard of a Jewish suicide bomber??
duke63

Post by duke63 »

D41 wrote:When was the last time you heard of a Jewish suicide bomber??
They don't need to. The Israeli state does it for them.

Flippancy aside, Judaism is not a violent religion, nor is Islam.

Its when politicians grab hold of it and turn it into that, that it then becomes a vessel for the media and the system to use to turn man against man.
D41

Post by D41 »

Well yes...no religion is violent 'per se'..only when they're used as a rallying cry do they take on that sort of misconception.....and then it becomes a reality (when put into practice).
C00kiemonster

Post by C00kiemonster »

Kwacky wrote:I'll certainly be looking to leave the UK when I'm ready to retire. I'm finding less to love about the place. I won't stop my children from leaving if they want to go. To be honest I wanted to leave a while ago, but Sam's very close ties with her parents meant I kept my mouth shut. Some things are more important.

I fear we're heading backwards. There will be a top tier of the elite, a big chunk of poor who will be forgotten and many millions inbetween who are just getting by. I think the poor will get poorer and I think those stuck in the middle will struggle more.

There's a real lack of long term planning. Governments (from both parties) have just lurched forward trying to do enough in the short term to keep people happy enough to make sure that the politicians stay in their jobs.

One way to tell if a country isn't happy is the rise of racism. The happier a population, the more tolerant it is.
Do i need to start building the barn? :D
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

You've got 10 years, so no rush :D
duke63

Post by duke63 »

C00kiemonster wrote:
Kwacky wrote:I'll certainly be looking to leave the UK when I'm ready to retire. I'm finding less to love about the place. I won't stop my children from leaving if they want to go. To be honest I wanted to leave a while ago, but Sam's very close ties with her parents meant I kept my mouth shut. Some things are more important.

Yes. We can use it for ten years then we are too old and infirm we can move back to the UK to be a burden on the State :D
Jack
Your Bike:

Post by Jack »

duke63 wrote:Why is the acceptable?

Why is it not acceptable , the photograph was real and not doctored , and Nigel and you are both free to express your views and opinions as you see fit ?

Why are you upset/offended by Nigels words and actions but not outraged by Jacob Zuma , a man of considerably more power and influence than Nigel, and his words and actions , he has actively promoted the killing of white people in the country he was leader of ?

Why is it wrong to point out that europe has in excess of 10,000,000 migrants from a very different culture who do not share the mores and values of the societies into which they are migrating ?
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

Do you think it's acceptable to copy Nazi propaganda posters?

Jack
Your Bike:

Post by Jack »

I don't see any armed guards in the modern poster , I have no idea what the picture on the right is promoting , is it the forced migration of the Jewish population ?

It obviously is acceptable because it is within the law , as is Nigels right to associate himself with the norms and values of the Nazi party .
Because we do not agree with the sentiments he is conveying does not give us the right to censor him.
Last edited by Jack on 29 Mar 2018, 14:40, edited 1 time in total.
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

It's taken from a Nazi propaganda video promoting the expulsion of non-Germans and Jews, with a voiceover talking about the immigrants "... who flooded Europe's cities after the last war, like parasites, undermining their host country".
D41

Post by D41 »

That pic of Nige certainly looks ' shopped to me.
Jack
Your Bike:

Post by Jack »

They are not views and opinions that I would like to be associated with but for political reasons it would seem that Nigel does and that is his cross to bear , I do not believe that we can put limits on speech or expression until the point where people are actively inciting and encouraging violence .
Kwacky

Post by Kwacky »

D41 wrote:That pic of Nige certainly looks ' shopped to me.

it's not.
C00kiemonster

Post by C00kiemonster »

duke63 wrote:
C00kiemonster wrote:

Yes. We can use it for ten years then we are too old and infirm we can move back to the UK to be a burden on the State :D
Thats what i'm doing (devil)
D41

Post by D41 »

Kwacky wrote:
D41 wrote:That pic of Nige certainly looks ' shopped to me.

it's not.
Really?? Okay then.....but isn't it standard practice these days to throw out Nazi comparisons on an ad-hoc basis, just to get people riled up?