Weekend plans

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Kwacky
Your Bike: Brutale 800RR, 1000SX Ninja

Weekend plans

Post by Kwacky »

Anyone up to anything?

My wife has been wiped out by the 'flu so I suspect I'll be playing nursemaid.

I'm at the gym tonight.

Tomorrow I've got to take the Versys in to have a decal put on. I might see if they've got anything for me to play on while I'm waiting.

Then the usual ferry the kids about and I suspect I'll have to do some housework as our cleaner has sensibly decided to avoid our house today.

The same for Sunday. I really do need to wash the 650, it's in a bit of a state. Sunday evening out with my brother for a meal and a catch up.
Fireball
Your Bike:

Re: Weekend plans

Post by Fireball »

I was supposed to be going to that monkey brain seminar in London that I was on about couple of weeks ago but couldn,t be bothered going in the end.

Instead I,ll be taking the bike out for piling up miles on the clock to get this running in the engine period over and done with. I,m getting fedup with it now. :(
Scuff
Your Bike: KTM 690 ER

Post by Scuff »

Fireball wrote:I was supposed to be going to that monkey brain seminar in London that I was on about couple of weeks ago but couldn,t be bothered going in the end.

Instead I,ll be taking the bike out for piling up miles on the clock to get this running in the engine period over and done with. I,m getting fedup with it now. :(

Maybe monkey brain needs to be activated to attend ? :D
Scuff
Your Bike: KTM 690 ER

Post by Scuff »

The usual visit to my kids and grandkids for this evening.

Saturday I'm hoping for a lie in , I'm sure the dog will have other ideas though ! ... I might take a half days laning around the Peak but that's a bit weather dependent .... Afternoon of watching the rugby with a beer would be good.

Sunday we'll be visiting my folks.
D6Nutz
Your Bike: Speed Triple 1200 RS

Post by D6Nutz »

The wife isn't feeling to good today so I might have the kids tomorrow.

Sunday, I've got a 10 mile road race in the morning, will probably be wiped out in the afternoon.
You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough - Mario Andretti
Deegee
Your Bike: Daytona 675 & Tiger 900

Post by Deegee »

As Mrs Gee and myself were ill earlier this week, inevitably MiniGee is down with it today and tomorrow, which alters our plans for the weekend.
So tomorrow we are now visiting FiL in the morning as it’s his birthday, and taking a tasty beverage and some equally tasty vittles as a present, MiniGee will be left at home. Afternoon and evening will be rugby orientated, with beer, snacks and homemade Cornish Pasties.
No idea what Sunday will bring, other than a decent lunch and a hangover.
Jack
Your Bike:

Post by Jack »

Navy awards dinner - it'll be messy or at least I will be
Fireball
Your Bike:

Post by Fireball »

Scuff wrote:
Fireball wrote:I was supposed to be going to that monkey brain seminar in London that I was on about couple of weeks ago but couldn,t be bothered going in the end.

Maybe monkey brain needs to be activated to attend ? :D
Hehehe no Scuff, monkey brain didn,t want to go and die completely. :D