The end of pit lane babes

For all the none biking stuff. Say hello, chew the fat or flame the forum.
Fireball
Your Bike:

Re: The end of pit lane babes

Post by Fireball »

Perkles wrote:Big juicy boobies rule
For me too. (rock)
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

Fireball wrote:
Kwacky wrote:I've never seen a naked woman at a race meeting. Looks like I've been going to the wrong events.
Well... Half naked or almost naked. There,s little difference. I for one have a very soft spot for beautiful women but I would never agree to having women around to make men drooling over them. To me that is a backward culture and it is degrading to women which teaches youngsters the wrong idea about the difference between men and women.

No-one forces them to do it. Some girls' looks might be the only thing they have going for them, and if it allows them to make ends meet then good for them....they're only using/utilizing what they were given to work with, same as anyone else.
Fireball
Your Bike:

Post by Fireball »

D41 wrote:
No-one forces them to do it. Some girls' looks might be the only thing they have going for them, and if it allows them to make ends meet then good for them....they're only using/utilizing what they were given to work with, same as anyone else.
I totally agree D41 with your analogy and I too believe the same as yourself that some women want to use thier assets to earn money which is why I don,t disagree with controlled brothels or lap dancing bars. However those women use their bodies and their beauty to earn money and good luck to them but they do that in a private environment away from young girls and boys who dont see that women are selling themselves as sex objects. In a race event its out in the open and it sends out a wrong message to the youngsters and that wrong message would create a lot of cultural issues later on in these young people,s lives.
This sort of thing makes some young boys believing that women are only around to please them and some young girls start believing that they,re only good for one thing only and thats to please men and allow men to control them. Like I said generally sending out a message of superiority of men over women is totally wrong whether by keeping women under cover or encouraging them to walk about half naked. They,re both just as bad. But in a 3rd world mentality where they do that it is hard to change that culture but in a civilised society amongst developed people these sort of things in this day and age should not happen in public where women walk about half naked and get paid for it right in front of the eyes of loads of children.
D41
Your Bike: Triumph Daytona 650.

Post by D41 »

Is there a Kevin Turvey in the house???